Lets talk about our pets

Cats are kinda trippy anyways !
Ole Cujo there is set to ride

7 Likes

Introducing George the new addition to the family. He’s pretty chill!
george 2

11 Likes

My babies…both Pitbulls

Black and white one is just 5 months old

17 Likes

yea i have a lot of cows. i do not think of them a pet but i take care of them like pets / medical needs / food water.in return they give me beef .

8 Likes

After having thought about this statement @treedawg … I think I’ll try one of my fish out of the aquarium tonight. My catfish will make atleast 3 or 4 sticks.

7 Likes

yea that will work too . best to have pets to give you food . un like dogs or cats that just give you shit to step in and or clean up .can alway catch more catfish. i like to eat small catfish . just skin them fry them whole .

7 Likes

yea it is hard to beat a good steak potato and a salad plus a piece of texas toast .

6 Likes

And now I have my dinner wants… Lol. Mmmmmm

6 Likes

that the up side to having beef calves . i never run out of rib eye steaks . they or not prime choice .they or 1oo % raised on their mother milk . and eat grass no antibiotics and or drugs that make them grow fast 100 % natural .

6 Likes

seriously……please eat chicken

13 Likes

HEY, EFF YOU GUYS!!!

13 Likes

Cleo giving me trouble before the sun goes down.

Growup Gwen looking for roots and runners.

Little Charlie eating some spinach.

Charlie pretending to be a leopard, probably about to attack the oldman and Marley in the background just chilling with a piece of wood.

15 Likes

Currently I don’t have any pets. Pets are the best companions we have.

8 Likes

Welcome to GN @andrewcain . Great to have you here and you are 100% right. You grow cannabis?

6 Likes

Hi! here are my babies, they enjoy the time that we spend working in the grow room :four_leaf_clover:
WhatsApp Image 2021-08-25 at 9.04.22 PM|500x500

9 Likes

Great looking plants and very cute pets @lorenaparra! Love your orange tabby cat! :heart_eyes_cat: Looks like my Tangie…

4 Likes

no chicken for me thank you i prefer grass grown beef

6 Likes

sweetiepies pumpkin-and-black-cat

5 Likes

Good morning folks

we have here
Chika Dolly Cash and Rambo. The neighbor kid just loved the fact we let him name the goats.
And here is the ducks. Never named them. Fall is comin!

11 Likes

The building is an interesting design.

7 Likes