Magi's Grow and chatroom

then I have almost everything ready except that now a builder has to fix the ventilation so the smell goes out so people don’t smell it, so I don’t know if you can build pipes up to the roof​:rose::muscle::v::snowman_with_snow::nerd_face:

7 Likes

Use charcoal filters are u in a house or apartment or?? Do u own or rent??

7 Likes

I have just buy a house , But that filter Dont clean the air 100%? @Mark0427

7 Likes

Nothing’s going to clean it 100% the better the weed the more the stank you just try to do your best to keep the smell under control

10 Likes

I don’t run a filter at all just exhaust it right up in the crawl space and it exits thru all the roof vents. Can smell it outside pretty good real good in flower lol like my corner breaks of skunk about every 3 to 4 months lol

10 Likes

One time, in the middle of flowering one of my indoor grows, my girlfriend and I stepped out of the house to go somewhere and I stopped after a few steps, took a sniff, and I said “oh yeah! somone’s smoking some weed!” and my girlfriend hit me and said “dumass, that’s your house!”

exactly what I do for my indoor grows!

11 Likes

Yo bro write private to me :stuck_out_tongue: :heart::rose::snowman_with_snow::muscle: @OlyBoy

7 Likes

:v::nerd_face:

12 Likes

My carbon filter removes most of the smell but not all of it, without a filter my whole block smelled like weed. With a filter only the grow room smells a little, and it’s hard to notice from the hallway right outside the room. I have mine set so it scrubs the air before it sends it back into the lung room. 4x4 with 6 in Ac inf intake and exhaust but intake has a Merv 13 filter and exhaust is hooked to the filter so I lose alot of CFM. Usually it runs on 10/10 for exhaust and a little lower for intake they’re rated for 402 CFM before the loss so they exchange the air in the tent pretty quickly.

9 Likes

Thanks @treetrunks gonns look it up, love your job on the plants :v::rose::heart::pray:

9 Likes

more pictures like this please

8 Likes

Processing: image.jpg…

10 Likes

Can i use coffee grounds in the soil I will make? And more stuff ofc

6 Likes

Yes! We have a few holes in the garden that we throw food waste in during the winter. apple cores, banana peels, egg shells, wilted lettuce, used coffee grinds, cannabis leaves after trimming… that kind of stuff. we’ll cover it up later with straw and soil and use it in the spring.

9 Likes

When u mix the nutes u pH it after correct and do u make sure u mix everything in order. Some lines require to have certain parts first and last.

6 Likes

good morning folks, wanted to ask if anyone knows any good books regarding plants? when there are problems in the plant, can you read there? and try to find the errors?

i hope all are fine here :v::tada::rose::snowman_with_snow::pray:

7 Likes

Ur on ilgm also search there. Any type of issue u see they have free books to download and stuff there I know. A. Ok isn’t really necessary. If am issue arises one on here will get a solution faster than a read from a book. I’ve never bought a book and started this with no he on how cannabis grew or anything. Lol.

5 Likes

Will this work ? Or i need self water it ?:stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

If u want something with a rez that u fill and it self feeds look into autopots on Amazon autopots xl if u want bigger pots and search 5 gal auto pots ECT for the size u want.

7 Likes

Cookie

What you tink How long to harvest ?:stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes