Magi's Grow and chatroom

Very nice @magi!!

8 Likes

Thanks mate !:heart::heart: @sdoyle

8 Likes

Figure prly a good 8 to 10 weeks flower time possibly longer depending on conditions and any stalls ect.

7 Likes

Looking good :100:, a bit still couple weeks :wink:

8 Likes

Your plants look like they could use a little bit of extra nutrients. They look a bit hungry. I looked back through all your pictures and it’s been a very slow progression from what I can tell anyway. Check the pH of your run off if it’s good, you might want to supplement a little more nutrients. Try to green them up a little bit. and I would say you have some weeks to go. Looking good. :+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

I don’t believe he has a pH meter as of now. I am currently trying to get him to grab even a cheapo one for time.being to do this exact test. Lol.

8 Likes

Thanks mate :heart::v::snowman_with_snow:

7 Likes

Is this good to use in soil ?

7 Likes

I m sure it would not hurt to use it on occasions. I don’t do too dresses or anything like that. I just water feed my stuff. And on the question about plants growing and lowering power no. As it grows u raise the light with it that’s why u try to make a nice even canopy so all grows evenly with each other and u can raise the light and it will do the same work to all the top. Buds. Start off with some light training and stuff for urself then move onto bigger things. Get a feel for the grows and most all will be close or similar to each other. When u do training it slows down the plant some for the plant to repair damages like y would for urself take it easy and heal. Lol. Once u finish with what u have going I’ll have a way better understanding of the whole process and alter to ur likings. U seem to be doing a good job so far. Little adjustments but that most likely went for everyone with their first or first couple grows.

7 Likes

Thanks, hap. I;m a bit hungry. Now I’ve got the f876g munchs thanks to your advice.
:joy:

7 Likes

Thanks mate @happilyretired :rose::v::heart:

7 Likes

Do you have a picture of that 15sqm grow space @magi ?

5 Likes

Not jet , like 1 month i can show everyting i wanna Do :stuck_out_tongue: @MrMonkey420

6 Likes

Great, might be useful. If you want to grow 2-4lb perpetual, a good strategy is necessary. First, calculate the necessary flowering space you need for such a harvest.
In my opinion you might want to look at a RDWC setup as well. Yes, also as a beginner (don’t get intimidated, lots of good growers here to help you with any problems). If you are on top of it all the time, you’re halfway there.

In a well established situation, 20-22 oz per 4x4 area should be no problem, but then you need to be on it and it will take some time to get there first. You want double that, say 40 ounce, so you’re looking at a 4x8 or 5x9 flowering space. Knowing this, you now have to make sure you can push ready-to-flip-to-flower plants in there, say every 10 weeks. So Ideally, you want the same area for vegging plants, or a little less, but not much less because you want your plants to be big enough, ready for a 12hr schedule when you move them into the flowering area.

I would also work with a mother to cut clones from. So you need also a little bit of space to keep a few mums of your liking. Clones save you weeks compared to growing from seed and saves you money too. Get your cloning game on point and you will have no worries feeding the veg tent with clones.

If you get this down, you can harvest 2.5 - 3lb every 10 weeks, no worries. :v:

7 Likes

Ye i gonna check all up and that RDWC gonna look What is that :stuck_out_tongue: and all your info is verry importen to me becuse i learn new tings Evereyday

But mr du u got instagram ?

And Thanks for info love all help and info :v::heart::muscle::pray::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow:

@MrMonkey420

6 Likes

This is not helpful in the community. Come on gents. Be excellent to each other.

socrates-rocks

4 Likes

Agree to disagree and move on. This is not an argument forum. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hello guys and girls , can i help you here in chat ?
no fuss in the magi room:p

we all need each other So be kind or go sleep:p
:v::pray::nerd_face:

4 Likes

No problems my friend, I’m good. Not here to start anything
 so. I’m out good luck with your grow :v:

3 Likes

Do spiderfarner have now a controllers like ac infinity?

8 Likes