🐒 MONKEY BUSINESS Grow Journal Space Journey & Experience

Sounds like he liked you P… Lol altho I’m sure that’s the most likely spot to keep the stash on peeps. Juts doing his job with due diligence surely…

12 Likes

Fack dude that’s crazy.
6 times. Idk how you do it.

Ur halfway there…:rofl:
Respect brother.

“Aaaaand this years strongman-cup goes to …

(moment of silence)

@PreyBird1 ladies and gentlemen!”

13 Likes

I’m the unbreakable. No problems ever.

13 Likes

Slym did you know that’s a 3 movie series?? I had no idea! Split & Glass is the other 2… that dude plays the beast pretty crazy like.

11 Likes

I did. I liked them alot.

10 Likes

Apple Jax week 8

14 Likes

Sugar Cane week 7

15 Likes

Both strains are from In-House Genetics, indoor straight coco in fabric pots, Emerald Harvest nutrient line try out.

Trichome production is massive on both, trichs everywhere on the Apple Jax, it’s amazing. Bred by crossing the popular ‘Apple Fritter’ with Cookies’ famous ‘Pancakes’. The nose… My mouth waters every time I see her.

8 Likes

Both look excellent. Fire…Fire …Fire.
I have some Fritter regs, I pulled some pollen from to tinker with.

9 Likes

I’m amazed by In-House Genetix dude. They have some fire phenos indeed. Love the fritter.

8 Likes

They definitely have some expensive ones too.

7 Likes

This is still my favorite grow on the net :smile: :+1:: Heavy yields on my 5x9 tent - YouTube

Grow More Stress Less great talent, started breeding and selling his genetics as well now.

10 Likes

Not mine, found these on a different server, good idea for Halloweed

Spooky Rice Krispie edibles

13 Likes

Apple Jax & 2 Sugar Cane clones, Inhouse Genetics, veg week 5

11 Likes

Well that went fast…damn man full house.

9 Likes

It’s not those 8 Hella Jellies in the fabric pots you saw, this another tent :slight_smile:

I’ll do some proper journaling again next year, but atm it’s just a bit hectic. I was gunna stop growing to fully focus on the emigration but I can’t. :rofl: It’s more addictive than smoking ffs.

You guys are gunna have to do it with an update every now and then for now tho…

10 Likes

Damn, Mr. Monkey…don’t know where they came from but they’re definitely beauties !!

9 Likes

BBP mate, BBP :wink:

10 Likes

LOL, you know it always facinates me that all your guys BBP grows have that same look !
Must admit it’s a great source of pride for me !!!

12 Likes

Meanwhile in the Hella Jelly tent @cloudkandy
I hope it is HJ. Got em from chitown seeds…not in their original Humboldt package…I am very very suspicious atm.

One seedling down, another will get kicked out soon as well. And such a variety in how they grow :unamused:

11 Likes