My first set up and little one

This should do you well even tho it’s out of stock at the moment…Mars is definitely great too

4 Likes

@oldguy and @scotty17

Well, i’m not really sure but i KNOW i can’t spend 500$ on a light. This is really starting to stress me out. :frowning:

3 Likes

I use 2 of these in a 30" x 60" x 80" and with a little bit of work, I can get about a pound of quality cannabis…

5 Likes

@TrashPanda. Just an option. Maybe buy 1 now and get a second one later by the time you flower.
The light that @kapouic shows will grow primo nuggets if sized correctly to the space.
2 plants per 1 of those lights would give you the correct amount for a healthy full harvest. :v:

5 Likes

@kapouic @oldguy
YES! that mars one is more my price range! and is EXACTLY what i’m looking for! Thank you so much guys!!! I’m gonna order it in the next few days i think. Anything else you guys can’t live without?

6 Likes

If you have all your fans and everything, this is super useful to help control the climate :

They were recommended to me by @devjyarn and they work really well.

5 Likes

With my setup, I like to do 1 light per plant. But I like long vegetative period and I love to train the crap out of my girls… Last run I had about 10 ounces per plant. And that was my first run with those lights, I can’t wait for my current grow to finish so I can compare and see if I repeated the results… :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Ok i added that control to my list… I don’t have ANYTHING set up yet for my 2nd tent though. I need pretty much all the things… again + more i’m finding.

5 Likes

Well, well, it looks like you got hooked to growing too! :smiling_imp:
We tried to warn you little Panda… :rofl:

If I were in your shoes, I would use the old lights in a tent to veg some plants and the new lights in the other for flowering… That will get you started rather inexpensively, since you would already have the lights for the new tent… :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Yep, that’s exactly what i’m doing. New tent is going to be for flowering while the old is going to be for veg. I am trying to get the most for what little money i have i guess. I think i’m doing ok for starting out not knowing what i was doing. Thanks to you guys tho, so much help, so much reassurance and it’s very helpful! I can’t wait for my grow to be done so i can show you guys what you helped my BF and i grow!

Can’t stop, won’t stop!

5 Likes

Just thought about something : you might want to get a digital microscope or a jeweler’s loupe to check your trichomes! I don’t have one myself, but I know a lot of the growers like them! :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Ohhhh i already know about those and i want one SO BAD! I watch this canadian grower called canabeard, i think his name is… he’s got links to a digi microscope that i just NEED! It takes pictures and all this crazy stuff, amazing!

5 Likes

I love my TS1000. If you want to know more about it, MIGRO on YouTube reviewed it with a pretty technical test and calls it a ‘gamechanger’ (https://youtu.be/f1c-b55HhSk). I have the TSL2000 arriving today. I’m in a 2’ x 4’ Mars Hydro tent and wanted to fill it out before my three ladies go to flower. I’m going to use the TS1000 for early veg, seedlings, etc.

5 Likes

Thank you! i will look into these!! They look really nice.

Man i need to wake up, it just took me 15 mins to write that hahah

6 Likes

I’m upgrading to a Mars hydro light soon. I’ve done alot of shopping around and they’re lights are a great deal. Unfortunately I wished I would have bought it sooner. The price’s keep creeping up and up on their lights right now.

6 Likes

I’ve noticed the price go up $30 or so in the past two months. When I pulled the trigger on the TSL2000, it was still $269USD on their own site, but $299 everywhere else. When I went to their site to look for a tracking number, they had raised the price to $299 since I made the purchase the week before. I’d wager the shipping woes due to the pandemic have finally affected MH’s ability to keep the price down.

5 Likes

So i’m just wondering, is there anything you guys do that’s “Special” for your flowering plants? nuets? music? crystals? …hugs?

4 Likes

I’m real big on positive energy @TrashPanda. I never open my tent’s unless I’m in a good mood and thinking positive. I touch my plants everyday and talk to them just like I talk to anyone I deeply care about.
I also add UVA and UVB lighting at the beginning of week 3 of flower.

7 Likes

That is pretty much exactly what i’m looking for! Thank you!! What do u think of crystals? oh and music?

5 Likes

Some folks prefer classical music for their plants. Some prefer easy listening.
I prefer classic rock for my girls. :wink::+1::v:

7 Likes