Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

My Summer's Grow

That. Is. Amazing!!!

I picked up an eighth of Cherry Fritter a few years back. Now I want some Amethysto!

6 Likes

It’s got what plants crave.

6 Likes

Thank you @OlyBoy If you are interested in his line - he is on instagram as @Fishermanseeds and/or @clonefamofficial
I will be running several of the Biker OG crosses and some others next run - great guy and generous :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Dang Oly !! Redheads…no…no…no…not redheads…no…no feel myself ‘slip sliden away’ slip sliden away…help Mr. Wizard help !

LOL if you’re old enough to remeber the call for Mr. Wizard…your definitely old enough to have arthritis !

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

@ravenchief that is definitely a beautiful plant! :metal: Congrats on earning the naming rights.

5 Likes

I might have to change my nick to “Tooter the Turtle”!

6 Likes

Thank you so much @mudman
almost time to clean out and start anew
These 4 gals will be harvested over the next week and a half - everyone else is drying and curing -
I am almost ready to finalize my list but some last minute purchases make the ole switch’a’roo an option I must explore…:slight_smile:

Thank you for looking and hoping your new years is starting out to be as beautiful as it can be…

9 Likes

This is NOT my photo or plant (wish it was)

I saw this on a facebook page and thought it was so beautiful
I always want to share something beautiful when I find it.
This is the audience that can best appreciate this kind of beauty.

12 Likes

I have taken the Gas Lantern Schedule to its ultimate conclusion in the end flower configuration which is 9 hours on and 15 hours off -
Its lights out in my garden and I have never taken a flash shot before - but here is Amethysto in the dark

13 Likes

The 4 that are left are frosting and coloring up - Amethysto is exploding as is everyone else - This run I am using a ripening formula that I have not used in the past - I tend to feed heavy and all they way up to harvest - I do not do a final flush but I think i might want to do a version of it in their last days so I stopped feeding my normal nutes and started this ripen formula - it has low nitrogen and higher pk - I like what I am seeing after only 3 days of using it.
Amethysto

@RAP 's Acid Rain is getting more beautiful every day - I thought she would be ready but her trichomes say keep going :slight_smile:

Bulletproof’s Night Cakes is strong

And HSO’s Garlic Budder smells just like the dispensary GMO that my brotherinlaw sent me and I LOVED

I am getting excited to cure these gals and start my new grow - still waiting on a package that has some seeds that I will use - last minute specials haha

12 Likes

The packages arrived and the substitutions have been made and the seeds have been dropped this morning - Here’s the new lineup

1. Fisherman - Platinum Garlic x Biker OG
  2. Fisherman - Tahiti Lime x Biker OG
  3. Fisherman - Gorilla Breath x Cereal Milk
  4. Fisherman - White Truffle x JokerZ
  5. Fisherman - RS11 x Divine Gelato
  6. PureBreeding/Green Bohdi -Rootbeer x GMO x Hazy Kush
  7. Loving in her eyes - Spanish Moon
  8. PureBreeding - NE Rock Cotton Candy
  9. Fisherman - Ice Cream Cake x Biker OG

I am thinking to put all the Fisherman seeds in the big tent and the others in the small tent but I will await their further maturity to see which would do better in where. I am excited to try my tube modification in the autopots - I still have Garlic Budder finishing - but she will be done in plenty of time to clean and redo the tents. Hope your having a great weekend.

11 Likes

Last gal standing is Garlic Budder - She is 62 days in flower and still has a few days left - her profile is 70 days and her trichomes are almost there - I have been seeing lots more fattening in these last days of the node buds which makes me happy so I am not rushing to chop her - She smells exactly like the GMO dispensary buds my brother in law sent me a while ago.

She’s a very frosty gal . The tent is all hers so I put her under the big light and UV supplimental and turned down the outer lights - she’s getting all of 720 w haha she seems to like it :slight_smile:
I just realized that this run I had 3 very purple phenos Amethysto, Night Cakes and Garlic Budder - how lucky can a fellow be?

10 Likes

I dropped the 9 seeds for my next grow on Saturday and put them in the dirt on Monday - everyone except 1 has popped and I haven’t given up on the one yet - 2 others of the 9 had some difficulties - all of the 3 were first gen crosses and not stablized genetics - especially the RS11xDivine Gelato and White Truffle x JokerZ so I expected some to not germinate so yesterday (before the other 2 popped haha) I dropped 3 replacement seeds

so yesterday

I really do have only room for the 9 plants but I would rather have toooo many and have to figure out what to do than too few.

BTW that’s malted barley that is sprinkled around the seedling

7 Likes

Only kind of babies in the nursery, I’m not running cartoon style, rotary legged from.

Jealous, I really need to start some long veg’ers.

3 Likes

Well. A few of the original dropped seeds are still struggling. You can still see their deformed leaves. So I dropped replacements a couple of days ago and now everyone is popping and the original seeds are recovering. Haha. Isn’t that always the case.

Not complaining. I will take the best and grow those 9 in big pots and whatever is still around I will grow out in one gallon pots tucked in the corners :pray::blush::vulcan_salute:.
All good. Have a great day.

7 Likes

Hey how did the Amethysto turn out? You sure have some pretty girls.

2 Likes

Thank you @papajerry
Amethysto is curing now in her grove bag - She has about 2 weeks left before she’s ready - I did try a bud after she was dried and it was exceptionally potent - the smell came out strong when I put the bud in the grinder - the cure will bring out her very strong flavors
Great plant - I will grow her again outdoors this summer -

5 Likes