My Summer's Grow

Somebody got it growing on, mind if I pull up a chair??

6 Likes

@bow4buck Come on over the more the merrier. Glad you can make it :blush::sunglasses::vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

I liked when i did 25 1 gallons in a 4x4. SOG style

8 Likes

I like doing one gallons too
I’m definitely going to do it one of these days :blush:

4 Likes

We got some pretty big slugs out here.

This is the fourth big guy that I’ve had to relocate into the woods. The wood ash that I put around all the pots has done a very good job of keeping them from climbing inside the pots and up my plants.
:sunglasses::blush::vulcan_salute:

17 Likes

Watching your grows brother. Your present crop looks amazing.
Wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed the video on YouTube.

6 Likes

Thank you so much @Jimhigh66
Youtube started giving me a hard time but I found another online video storage that I can make a video and post here - I will do another video in the next day or so - All the outside girls are transitioning to flower really nicely - I am buttoning down the hatches as they are now so top heavy that winds are a problem and we had some last night - I had to pick 3 of the big girls up - so

Some wood, for now, I’ve ordered lots of stakes I’ve got good rope and I’ll do a more permanent tiedown when they come in after I’ve moved them to their final positions.

I have never had more fun in my life. Thank you for taking a moment and sharing my journey.

14 Likes

Man there getting awesome everyday. Nice trees. :+1::muscle:

6 Likes

@PreyBird1 nailed it!
Those monsters are TREES

6 Likes

Thank you so much @PreyBird1 and @Jimhigh66 - the bigger ones are in the back :slight_smile:
I like your idea of staking and tieing down - we have been getting pretty strong winds lately - one of my biggest girls (over 7&1/2) who is in a 10 gallon Rain Science bag has grown her roots through the bottom of the pot and deep into the ground - I won’t be able to move her haha - she is an honor plant for a fallen fellow grower that is a Purple LA from DNA genentics. - I can feel his spirit in the plant -

BudBusterPro gets credit for this grow IMHO from @TheMadFlascher
I am just lucky that I married well (well to tell the truth this is my 3rd marriage so I finally got it right :slight_smile: ) cause I am not sure anyone else would put up with me and my passions…

16 Likes

Wow, that’s Filet Mignon to a duck!!

Ducks do a great job patrolling your outside gardens…cannabis or otherwise! Will pretty much eliminate snails and slugs. Work 24/7 and give you some nice organic fertilizer also!

Besides that they’ll quack you up watching them work!!!

8 Likes

I found Vimeo and have the ‘basic’ account. Allow huge storage and convert any video you download into high def. Also have editing capabilities FWIW

5 Likes

How does Vimeo treat Cannabis videos - Youtube has been very inconsistent and they don’t always warn you before they take your account down - I do not think their rules surrounding Cannabis related material is tight - even when you state there is no sale or trade and age restrict as well as make it a video that is unlisted.

5 Likes

I’ve had no problems at all…allow 5GB of downloads per week with my basic account. There are a lot of capabilities that are smarter than I am!!! You may want to check it out…

5 Likes

You can have too much of a good thing -
I have been having to water/feed twice a day - and I still could see that some yellowing and other signs were showing - these girls have some ROOTS - and I was concerned with 2 months left that root-bound was their future - The normal course of action would be to up-pot but I can’t transplant (Promised my wife ) so I decided to cut the bottom of the fabric pots to let the roots grow down - I then softened the earth, and wetted it and replaced the pot then put lots of holes around the sides of the pots. I also topped-off more media (about a gallon for each pot) to allow the roots to have another place to grow other than down.

I feel good about the solution but would have rather have uppotted - next year I will plan on doing that just as they go to flower…

You never stop learning in this wonderful passion…

15 Likes

Here are my early flowering photos - They are well into flower while the others just started transition -
This is CultClassic’s Wedding Fantasy

and this is Sweet Seeds’ Tropicana Poison

I hear lots of people all around the world are experiencing the same early flowering on some photo plants -
All good !
Thanks for looking

16 Likes

Mine are right there with yours…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

Flowers flowers everywhere -
Here are a bunch of autos (not all) some are ready in a few days and some a few weeks - the young ones I will show later
Let me introduce you to them

This is Enchanted Kushberry gifted to me from a fellow veteran that breeds not on Grower’s network at 65 days old

Here is Mephsito Genetics Mango Smile - also 65 days old

HEre is a bud from Gorrila Glue which was a bag seed from a GG4bud given to me from my sister in California - it turned out to be an auto? weird that dispensary bud would be autoflower - live and learn.

This is my solo cup challenge also 65 days old from mephisto genetics cross Deep Blue C x 3 Bears OG

Pineapple Crack from Top shelf elite 47 days old

mephisto genetics Hubbabubbamellowscope 50 days old

and Anvil fom Mandelorian Genetics 65 days old

All of these girls have been given 2 - 3 applications of BudBusterPro from @TheMadFlascher at various stages in their lives - the older ones got 2 apps the younger ones 3 - I have grown lots of autos in the 2plus years of growing and I can see a Major difference using BBP on these autos -
All these girls have been outside and all organic the fragrance is filling the air everywhere and its so very sweet - it makes the birds sing even more beautifully…
Thanks for stopping by my garden -

18 Likes

I have neglected the downstairs gals while trying to get the outdoors under better control - I had a problem where the gals were not wicking as they should in their autopots - Their roots were compacted - I took them outside and flushed them as well as poked holes into the media - and they are wicking again - I can kick myself for not checking sooner but better late than never :slight_smile:

Candy Chem OG from Lovin in her eyes is the most colorful gal I have grown. The genetics and now I can see the impact of BudBusterPro in the flowering stage.

Rainbow Kush is coming along nicely

Thank you for looking - I can’t remember a time in my life where I was having as much fun -

19 Likes

No shortage on genetics in that garden. Supremo my good man. That last purp is ridiculous, I’m a sucker for purple weed :grin::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes