My Summer's Grow

Thank you so much @bow4buck -
Anvil is such a beautiful plant and all the phenos are purple-pink and Grand Larry Purps is warming my heart - very dark and splashing the leaves - They are both autos but Grand Larry Purps is available in photo - I think I will pick some up for next summer outdoors - apeo

Here’s Grand Larry Purps auto @bow4buck she’s 46 days since popping

from AZTech Genetics - I love their strains and I’m growing one of their photos called Alice Nicole - great plants…

17 Likes

@ravenchief Beautiful buds!

6 Likes

Thank you so much @sdoyle - I can’t wait for the big girls to fully flower - it won’t be long now cheers-emoji

5 Likes

Yeah to me thats just purdy!! Please be sure to give smoke report when time comes. Imagine head over and see what they got.

Just starting a project, Looking at Grandaddy purple x paonia purple paralizer and have a bruce banner purp terp ill be mixing in at the end for some extra zing :grin: we will see how it goes…

Again, beautiful work!

4 Likes

Thank you @bow4buck I promise to give a report
and your project sounds perfectly purply wonderful and should warrant a report too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My new trimmer arrived in 3 days. It’s awesome.
I was getting anxiety looking at how many branches and how many leaves and how much work it will be to harvest my summer’s grow - Don’t get me wrong I am as happy as I can be with how things are going but - I have some back issues and trigger points from carving stone too much that big trim jobs would cause a problem - I found this
This is the one I purchased - for $165 delivered - it looks like it will do the job - it does wet trim which is what I want to do with these gals.

If anyone is interested there is a $10 discount code of MXJP1SWA5CA4

It was assembled except for the legs which took about a minute
3 speeds (sounds like an airplane engine) but I plan to do this outside as a first cut pass to do the big job then pass on to bowl trimmer and hand trimming for detail - I think this will become the best purchase I have made for my outdoor grow (Except for BudBusterPro :slight_smile: ) - I wouldn’t have done this with only indoor but I honestly couldn’t see how I was going to get it done without something like this on this summer’s harvest.
I looked at these last year but didn;t really need one and I couldn’t find one for less than $400.

I used to not spend money on myself - but now I look at things that make life better or easier as an investment in myself so I am no longer afraid to make those investments - it has actually helped me deal with and change my own inappropriate self-esteem image.

Now all I have to do is get them over the finish line - happy farming everyone.

14 Likes

So not.used it yet? Wanna see what this thing works like. If it works well I’m all over it.

7 Likes

I’m also very curious to see how it preforms

3 Likes

I am curious too

4 Likes

I only just got it today. But I can already see that it’s going to save an awful lot of work on the front side I’m gonna use it as taking off all the big leaves and cleaning all the branches and then I use a bowl trimmer to get the smaller nugs and hand trim those that I want that are special.

But this thing I think it’s going to be well worth the investment and save my back and the triggerpoints in my hands and my arthritis ha ha :blush:

7 Likes

I hear ya on the back. Hell I figure forget the aches and pains, I just got other things to do :grin::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

A friend of mine gave me the exact same one last year about two weeks after I got done trimming my outdoor. So I will also be trying this out. The race is on to see who gets to the finish line 1st I guess. :+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

It looks like it will get the job done and it was about the cost of a 19"Bowl trimmer - I have a 16" which will do fine for clean up. So I should be able to keep my sanity :slight_smile:

I am hoping I can stagger the harvest- I have a couple of gals that started flowering early so that’s a start and it sounds like you do too :grin:

5 Likes

Well this year I tried something different actually two things. First thing I did was I bought early flowering strains that were supposed to be done around September 15. Not all of them but some of them. Most of the other should be done by the beginning of October I think the sour diesel and candy store will be a little later than that. I also put a 30% sun block screen over the top of the majority of the plants. My 11 roses was stretching just before July 1 and the Carmelo a week later. And the last one that really got going was the candy store. It’s not showing buttons yet but it’s probably about done stretching, I hope. Oh yeah I pulled the sunscreen off two weeks ago and they went into overdrive blooming.

7 Likes

Hey guys, I reviewed lots of videos on the Vevor 18" and heard mention it does a decent job, but not good enough for dispensaries sales for sure. All the trim jobs I saw would still need hand trimming, so what’s the point.

3 Likes

Hi @shell
I have seen all the reviews too - most of them are really good.
I am a home grower and provide medicine for me, and my family and loved ones - I do not sell but I love to grow so I have 30 plants about 16 of them large enough for me to look for ways to make MY life easier - This is a cheaper version of the profesional ones that cost many hundreds or thousands of dollars - I fully expect that it will not do a finished product but I can envision an assembly line where this is the first cut and then on to a bowl or hand trim -
I want to save my back and arthritic joints :slight_smile:

11 Likes

This morning in the indoor tent downstairs Day 50 since flip - I am sure that using BudBusterPro and lots of Malted Barley as an input have served to speed up the bloom cycle
Candy Chem OG is almost ready - an almost perfect ratio of clear/cloudy/amber and by the morning should be perfect -

You would think by her colors that she should be called Rainbow but

Rainbow Kush needs another 4-6 days but close and smells divine.

I can’t wait to try these gals

Have a great Sunday and thanks for looking -

20 Likes

BRAVO! those are some beautiful colors!!! :100: :100: :100: :100:

7 Likes

Thank you @pptrsha1 - I love the fade and this girl sings such a beautiful swan song :slight_smile:

7 Likes

awe planties you have there chief… :star_struck: :sunglasses: :v:

5 Likes