My Summer's Grow

Gorgeous! Hope mine are half as pretty when they get to that stage!

2 Likes

thank you so much @1sttimegrower I fall in love everytime I tend my plants, every time yummy

4 Likes

I know the feeling. From popped bean to whatever phase they are in currently. Same goes for my flowers and veggies. :seedling:

2 Likes

I will be harvesting non-stop until mid-october >smile<
I harvested Rainbow Kush - the last of the indoor girls a couple of days ago

Beautiful colors, dense, tight and hard nugs, divine smell and sticky as hell

and my largest yield so far - all 8 trays in the herbsnow are overfilled with extra buds air drying

All 3 autos that are 73-76 days from popping are trichome ready - this is the fastest that any autos have finished for me by 2 weeks and the best autos I have grown - I remember Coots talking about malted barley (I used it heavy this run) can speed up the flowering cycle.
This is Mephisto’s Mango Smile

This is Anvil auto from Mandelorian Genetics - love the pink-purples

and this is Enchanted Kushberry auto - the same size as Mango Smile
this was bred by a fellow veteran that asked me to test it for him.

There are many more but they are younger and not ready yet.
Thank you for looking
Have a great weekend…

20 Likes

Your plants are beautiful!

7 Likes

Thank you so much @OlyBoy

4 Likes

Stupid beautiful. This guy givin the rest of us something to shoot for. Very nicely done!!! :grin::v::call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Thank you so much @bow4buck :vulcan_salute::sunglasses::blush:

6 Likes

I decided to check for caterpillars on the tall girls since I have been finding them on others so I got the ladder out. The top of the ladder is 4 ft 8 inches. This is Michaela and she almost 9ft tall and still stretching. I am in heaven and oiy vey.

This is my dream. She is in a 10 gallon rain science bag. Next year a 30 gallon :sunglasses::vulcan_salute::blush:
Thank you for stopping by

23 Likes

Very nice !

5 Likes

Man I wish mine were growing like that. Very nice dont even cut it.

5 Likes

Thank you so much @wayno and @bow4buck
I actually just did a major defoliation on all the big girls primarily because I can’t transplant them and I wanted to help their roots not get too bound - I have also started to supplement the organics with s nutruent program to make sure they get all that they need - they are responding to BudBusterPro doing its magic and that makes then really hungry and thirsty - Next year I will need larger pots so I can really let them fly - But this year my dream of walking amongst my tall gals has been realized - :slight_smile:

8 Likes

that’s a beautiful strain. Going to have to try to acquire some of those.

3 Likes

I love the way this auto is growing - and I have gotten several strains both photo and auto from them - strong genetics and really reasonable pricing.

3 Likes

@ravenchief Beautiful plant, well done!

3 Likes

Thank you so much @sdoyle
This is the youngest of the big girls but very special - she is an honor grow for a fallen fellow farmer in another forum I belong to - It is a Purple LA from DNA genetics - and I definitely feel a strong spirit

8 Likes

If you don’t now, you deff will after you meet and greet these beautiful ladies!

5 Likes

i’m glad you’re getting to walk amongst the giants, looks like a great place to reside! :pray:t3:

5 Likes

Thank you so much @caddymix024 and @Slym3r

I thought I would highlight a couple of my big girls
I estimate they are all 3-4 weeks since the natural flip
This is Unicorn Sherbert from Cultclassics - She is just about 8 feet tall

Great colas and stacking - I cleaned up the bottoms and defoliated

Since I topped everyone early and only once - there really isn’t a central stem that I can tie down mid way up so I am making due with what I can to secure the pots - the good thing is that some of my biggest girls have grown roos through the fabric pot bottoms or I have cut them off and so they are establishing an anchor but I still wanted to stake and buttress them against the winds

This is Hell Fire from Aficionado of Colorado SeedBank
She is almost 9 feet tall at the zenith of her colas - she has recently been overtaken in the number one position on height from my Purple LA but they are neck and neck

she is fattening her colas

and has grown roots int the ground…

and here is Crystal, a feral cat that I have been caring for, for over 11 years - she shelters in our shed, and I feed her several times a day - she and Maya re best friends - I am hoping she will want to come in in her older age, but she is very happy with the arrangement we have now and she is a very good protector of my outdoor plants

I did a TNR with her and her little ones and invite her in all the time but she is just not ready…:slight_smile:
Thank you for stopping by…

20 Likes

They are looking stellar Raven !

5 Likes