New experimental round

December 3, 2019’s update.

4 Likes

This update was in nearly less than one hour ago.

Am not a hundred percent sure, but I think one of the main stunt’s reasons being that oil drops, which has been fallen down on the leaves in a few days ago, which is blocked the stomata and the baby’s cells passing path, as I analyzed. Correct?

However, the bay looks kind of weird, but I hope a health growth to Her till the harvest time, or to Him till the collecting of the pollen‘s powder.

Feel free to correct me.

December 4, 2019’s update.

Almost all the seedlings has been nourished today, by nearly less than quarter of tablespoon from that organic mixture which I prepared previously.

The organic mixture ingredients: Some of dried banana peels, wild hens eggshells, peanuts shells, dried fig fruits, dried fig tree’s leaves, dried kiwi peels, dried lemon peels, hazelnuts shells, dried potatoes peels, dried berry leaves, dried galangal roots, neem tree’s leaves and some of cuttlebones powder.

1 Like

Good morning @Hemp_Nature, please understand that I am new at this and I mean no disrespect.
But I am really curious and somebody got to ask : What is it that you are testing?
Why do you use extra virgin oil? What is it supposed (the oil) to do for your plants?
Is it what you are trying to test: if cannabis can live on something else than water?
I am really confused by your experiment, but I want to learn!

I hope I did not offend you and have a nice day!

7 Likes

I noticed that baby has leaned down today, and I supported by some kind of that balance.

3 Likes

Good God! No thanks on that shit. Wow! Good find @MK3_Pharms.

1 Like

Last update was before nearly one hour and a few minutes ago, on new baby life has began joining this current round as well now.

Germination Date: November 26, 2019
Sprout Date: December 3, 2019
Strain: Lithuanian
Label: Hemp

Note: There are a “ Bat’s Thumbs” has been grown on their first pair of the leaflets tips as well, same as what that Italian baby had, as you could notice in their pictures‼️. I’m not a hundred percent sure, but I’m wondering if that secret growth because that kind of seed starter pots, if may contains some kind of activated fibers which are effected my plants growth❓ I really don’t know yet‼️. @rickles

Please experts let me know the reason why that unique growth once you know about it.

Thank and respect with love to you all.

Its not a growth. Thats lack of growth similair to nutrient burn. that oil is not good for plants of any sort. It will kill the plants just like the seedlings! Stop using the oil immediately. The other plant is already dead from root suffocation! the oil once again! And it will continue to degrade and die off.

6 Likes

I do feel the oil suffocates the respiration of the plant…

5 Likes

Every time I read this thread
4JVTF9zR9BicshFAb7

5 Likes

I agree with you @PreyBird1 @Ladithief on only that plant which only the one I’ve nourished it by that kind of oil, as you could notice how it’s health become now in the picture below.

But I never nourished that two babies which are having the “Bat’s thumbs” by that oil. And I noticed that growth before I nourished them by that organic nutrients which I mixed.

1 Like

…lol… I am lost… I am just following it to understand… I keep hearing about oil and @kapouic asked very valid questions to get no reply… so I am at a lost on what is going on here…

6 Likes

and I am so sorry… but some of your pictures are so zoomed that I can’t figure out what I am looking at… and don’t get me wrong… I like following your thread I am just not clear on the direction you want to go…

6 Likes

No worries.

1 Like

That compound you made look way to strong aslo. Remember these are seedlings. You really shouldnt be nourishing them with anything yet and if you do it needs to be very little.
Try this out for seedlings

Or my favorite!
Clonex seedling nutrients

5 Likes

Nada for around thirty days

5 Likes

See this is what i was talking about. No nutrients! Nice timing on the chime im!

6 Likes

Thanks a lot for your tips @PreyBird1.

I only use aloe/liquid karma for seedlings… but I have learned the mix and what works…

1 Like

Thank and respect with love to you all.

2 Likes