New experimental round

Last update was before nearly between three to four hours ago, on new baby life has began joining this current round as well now.

Germination Date: November 26, 2019
Sprout Date: December 2, 2019

Strain: Lithuanian
Label: Hemp

3 Likes

December 5, 2019’s update, on new baby life has began joining this current round as well now.

Germination Date: November 26, 2019
Sprout Date: December 3, 2019
Strain: Lithuanian
Label: Hemp

Note: I’m nearly 88% sure that is a baby male😂, because their brown seed’s “Testa” color.

2 Likes

Las update was before nearly between three to four hours ago on that Italian baby,

3 Likes

Las update was before nearly between three to four hours ago on that Italian baby which had got the “ Bat’s thumbs”,

2 Likes

I hope everything goes healthy, safe and alright during this current experimental round, and to you all as well with much luv.

2 Likes

Idk what he is doing . …is the 2 plants in the same pot… and again what is the purpose of the oil…

2 Likes

Yes, as we could see.

Just was an experimental nourishment, but has failed in this current experimental round.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you will understand everything in detail if you started the reading from the first till the end of this thread. :slightly_smiling_face: New experimental round - Grow Journals - Growers Network Forum

1 Like

Just seems like he is showing us how to kill plants. Idk what’s going on.

4 Likes

Firstly I would like to a apologies for the delay responding to you. Because I just noticed your message in nearly minutes ago.

To I be honest with you am not the right person to learn anything from him that belong to the cannabis cultivation yet, because, first I might be less than you in the cannabis cultivation knowledge field, and second I’m still beginner in this field.

The wisdom for using the “Extra Virgin Olive Oil” just was an experimental nourishment and nothing else, but the experiment has failed.

However, stick on the experts in this forum they will gradually guide you to the key which for that door if you open it you will enter to the right place for learning the correct cannabis cultivation science, and if you want to understand what am doing in detail right now, you should start the reading from the first thread till its end.

Much respect, bright future, and good luck in this field to you.

4 Likes

@Cannabis_Spirit… why is “extra virgin olive oil” always in quotations… and as a new grower why experiment… so many people here could help you get so far into growing knowledge… not a place I would ever go as a new grower…

2 Likes

To elaborate what I used exactly.

It’s a first time for me to understand that the experiments not for the beginners, and am sorry for doing that. Am not going to do an experiment again.

I really appreciating that a lot.

So, is not allowed for me to share my journal in this forum?

1 Like

Not at all… go anywhere you want… people just don’t go there on first grows… as they always want the elusive 10lb plant…lol…

4 Likes

Keep experimenting brother, In this industry everyone is a self proclaimed guru but they’ve never ran the experiments for themselves, like you are doing right now.
good for you. Keep it up i say

6 Likes

Hello @Hemp_Nature, if you don’t mind, I would like to help you. It looks like we have a language difference which makes it hard to understand you very well. Please understand that no one is judging you, but it makes it harder to comprehend what you want to do.

I am sure you are ready. From your journal, it’s seems that you can germinate the seeds ok.
That’s the first part : Seed to Seedling
Second part : Seedling to vegetative. This you need to “experiment” :wink: .
This is how I do it (keep in mind, I’m also new at this) : Once the seed is in the soil, I lightly mist water with a spray bottle, to keep it moist. At least twice a day. Don’t pour water on seedlings, you may drown them. A gentle spray does the work for me.
If the seedling stretch too much and cannot stand, it’s ok to use something to keep it up. But I just carefully replant it a little bit deeper. (up to the first leaves).
At that stage, you want your little baby to get stronger, for that it needs leaves. So keep this up until you have a few sets of true leaves. Usually about 4 or 5 nodes. Now you can transplant them and start training them.
The important thing to remember at this stage : Feed WATER only, no magic shit…
Be patient : Don’t play with your babies yet, let them build up strength.
If you follow the advices the growers here give, soon, if you are patient…, you’ll have nice buds to be proud of!

If you are okay with it, I will do my best, and so will the other growers here, to help you get your babies to flower.

Anybody can share whatever they want, as long as we respect each other, any new point of view is an occasion to learn! :nerd_face:

Don’t be sorry, you have to learn somehow. I would suggest that before experimenting you ask the real growers opinions about your test. That’s if you want to get somewhere. If you just want to play with seeds, you can do whatever you want. It’s kind of scary and entertaining for us watching these “experiments”.

And please, other growers reading this, don’t let me mislead @Hemp_Nature , if I am wrong, don’t hesitate to chime in and help him. I am learning as much as he is and it would be a cool experiment to get him where he can enjoy some of his own flowers!

And to you too my friend! Have a great day!

P.S.: What is your first language? Do you use a translator app. or just know a bit of english?
I am not judging you ( I am french canadian, A), I am looking for a way to better understand you and communicate.

4 Likes

Hi @Hemp_Nature. Sorry I haven’t chimed in for a while. Looks like some people beat me to the advice I was going to give so I will just reiterate how important it is not to feed babies.

The cotelydons have all the nourishment they need for the beginning of their life. I know u have realized the oil was a bad idea. It suffocated the stomatas it touched and the plant couldn’t respire or transpire. It probably also strangled your root system.

Not sure why you are trying to reinvent the wheel when it comes to nourishment. That’s the one area where science is pretty clear on what cannabis enjoys.

Those babies will grow in those jiffy pots u have them in with nothing but PH water for a good 2 weeks. And once u r ready for a bigger pot u don’t have to do anything but put that pot into a bigger pot of soil. They degrade. When I used them I used to cut the bottoms off but even that’s not necessary.

There is such a thing as loving our babies to death. I’m afraid that might b what u r doing. Sometimes a little water and light and leaving them alone is all they need. Based on your previous grows u might want to try letting one go without too much interference so u can see the natural growth of a plant.

There are a lot of soils out there that have a charge that will take them right through veg with just ph water. Observation can b the best teacher. Not as fun but very informative.

Whatever you chose I’m sure many will help. Good luck!!

5 Likes

Sorry meant no offence either… just trying to figure this thread out and assist where necessary or leran something myself here…

4 Likes

I’m the same as everyone here. I know how to kill plants. Let’s see you grow one. The only rules for cannabis is
Micro
Macro
NPK
Light
Water
Cover those and you are good. Most of the things your doing have been done. You can’t fight nature. She always wins

6 Likes

@Hemp_Nature I follow my fellow growers … I didn’t mean any disrespect. Just didn’t understand the oil part I am all for trying new things … you know find what you like and do that… but we all asked questions because we want to help…

5 Likes

Hi @kapouic

I apologies about my broken English, I thought I improved but hopefully in someday.

Am sure step by step you all will comprehend what am trying to do, and I’ll ask you before I do anything new.

I really appreciate that so much.

I’ll

Thank you very much.

Definitely, my first language is not English.
Am using this app,

Nice to meet you in this forum who allowed me to meet you my friend. And I really appreciated your assistance and attention so much.

I’ll assist you as much as I could as will by the knowledge that I already have.

2 Likes