New experimental round

Did you try Google translate?
And nothing to be ashamed about not being fluent in another language.
You make yourself understood and that’s all that counts!

6 Likes

Yeah dont worry about the language gap… this is a grow across different countries… some times I cant understand some people here in the U.S. if you have been to the southern states you know what I am talking about lol

7 Likes

Hello @justgrowin

Don’t be sorry.

The transplanting phase will be into an outdoor media, kind of a (Stony Dirt) which contains nearly 8.0 in pH range.

I already covered it by some of potting soil which contains the information next below,

I imagined if I sprayed the media daily by water which contains 7.0 in pH range will helps to bring the mixed media’s pH range down after that act, before the transplanting stage. And I did that and still doing it since November 11, 2019 till now, but I still did not tested the mixed media’s pH range after that process yet, because I would like to give it some more time. How is that sound? @kapouic

To you too. And thanks a lot for your advices

3 Likes

are you growing outside?

2 Likes

No, it’s will be an indoor cultivation.

1 Like

Personally, I would just use the potting mix. If you don’t have enough potting mix, then mix in some of your soil. Others might do things differently, but let’s work with what you have for now.

6 Likes

Yes, there is no enough mix.

1 Like

Alright, sounds great.

2 Likes

Play nice buddy :wink: @MK3_Pharms

If you have limited resources their, you can use wood ash to lower your pH, burn some wood, add the ash to the soil, if you have access to course perlite that would help

4 Likes

The perlite would help keep the soil “loose” for aeration
Can you buy that?

4 Likes

I have got some of it.

2 Likes

**The stony dirt is 8.0pH , if you have nothing else use ash in that to buffer the pH

4 Likes

That stoney dirt will grow a very slow plant that you will not be able to water often without something that with help aerate the soil (Perlite, Rice Huls, Lava rock)

4 Likes

Maybe some coco choir if available.

3 Likes

Additionally, its dry fast as I noticed.

I think but I’m not a hundred percent sure that stony dirt contains highly amount of boron, but I’ll try to reanalyze it more under the illuminated loupe 40X-25MM.

1 Like

My dream😂

2 Likes

Yes I did, but that current app which am using now being assisting me to understand more and faster than that, as I felt.

2 Likes

Well, you’re doing a good job at it! We can communicate!
Growing weed should be easier than learning a new language :nerd_face:
Your determination is admirable brother.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for your encouraging and assisting me.

3 Likes