New experimental round

You are welcome my friend. And am so glade that you are all assisting each other in this community.

2 Likes

All seeding are on 18hrs ON 06hrs OFF right now.

3 Likes

That’s more of a veg cycle buddy in my opinion … Until they show 2nd set of leaves I do 24 hours straight with humidity domes… Then maybe a 20 on 4 hour off… I’m not a pro like most of these guys but I’m learning real quick

3 Likes

The temperature’s & the humidity’s results on the current environmental zone for the seedlings, that the thermometer & hygrometer has given during the light & dark cycles now.

83.6° Fahrenheit
76% Humidity MAX

73.6° Fahrenheit
48 % Humidity MIN

Because the A/C’s running times and it’s breaks that I prepared for it, plus the A/C’s compressor automatic breaks, which are kind of waving and not stable in the temperature’s & the humidity’s increase & decrease.

3 Likes

As do mine from night to day which is ok your ranges are still good :+1:

3 Likes

See what happens with 24 hour light on for next week or 2

3 Likes

On all seedlings? Because they are not in same ages!.

1 Like

From all the pics ive seen in your thread yes sir… 6 hours is off is just too much in my eyes for such your seedlings… Let them see the world they just broke free lol

1 Like

I run my veging plants at 80% RH. Lighting time is growers pref. Vegging plants especially early love high humidity.

3 Likes

If you allow me please, I think I’ll do that experiment on some plants in separate room after this round. Because I need to build some separated rooms for more experiments when I’ve financial ability on that.

2 Likes

Do you meant that just during their seedling stage?

1 Like

Yes decrease “sun up” time slowly as they grow bigger

1 Like

Am afraid if the soils decays on that level of RH?

1 Like

Alright, sounds interesting. So welcome to the 24hrs of light on my seeding then, when they get up after nearly less than two hours from know.

2 Likes

That means not now. Right?

1 Like

Looking forward to it :+1:… Don’t forget to help the membrane and shell off

2 Likes

In 2 hours for a week leave lights on for a week straight… Keep eye on soil don’t let dry out… And humidity high… Like 55-65… I predict good things happening

2 Likes

On which stage do you means?

2 Likes

Seedlings for now… Get those going first! :+1:

2 Likes

Understood. :+1:t2: I got what you mentioned.

2 Likes