New experimental round

No stress will happens to the babies, right?

1 Like
  • 16hrs ON 06hrs OFF
  • 24hrs ON 00hrs OFF
0 voters
3 Likes

24 hours straight since they sprouted 6 days ago

4 Likes

Potentially yours will. Mine in fact grow at a amazing pace.
Of course we are one separate sides of the world. I think our environment is similar.
Look at commercial green houses. Those are so humid its basically raining inside. veggers love it hot and humid

4 Likes

Lol!! Nice edit on the fly. :rofl:

1 Like

So that kind of light is not good for seedlings under 18hrs ON, right?

Okay, What do you think if I move all the seedings into my greenhouse now, under that two CFL bulbs instead of that current fluorescent light, and leave them under 18hrs ON?

!

3 Likes

I think that should work better…
What do you think people?

3 Likes

Am thinking to add two more bulbs as well @kapouic @rickles @scotty17 @MK3_Pharms, exactly same as that kind of CFL or nearly similar in there,

to let the light power be ready for the plants once they begins the vegetative stage directly at the same time.

How is that sound?

Kind of similar as the last round as shown in the picture below, which was under some of expert’s monitored and ideas like you, over here in this forum,

3 Likes

And I still have that two bulbs which are from that kind of light as shown in the pictures below,

2 Likes

I say if you have it, use it. Check and see if it helps.

3 Likes

Am a little bit confusing, because I learned and being understanding that, in every single stage of growth the plant should grow up under different kind of light, correct?

1 Like

I agree… It won’t hurt but potentially help :+1:

2 Likes

It all depends on what light… Alot of guys use T5 During seedling and early veg then switch to cmh/mh/hps or LED to finish the grow… Find what works best for you!!:+1:

1 Like

Could you explain to me what is that means please?

2 Likes
3 Likes

I’ve been looking at this one just for seedlings only with a 6500k bulb… But if you buy different bulbs for different stages I believe they sell them… Seed 6500k… Veg 4500… Flower 3000k

4 Likes

Fantastic, I appreciated that information you provided me by.

1 Like

You could grow a small plant all the way through flower with the lights and grow area you have right now. You will only have to adjust the light cycle to do following with the CFL light bulbs
Create The Ultimate Micro-Grow Using a PC Case Computer Tower | Cannabis Growing Forum & Marijuana Discussion

3 Likes

Seriously @devjyarn, the references you suggest are simply amazing!
Now that’s some serious computer modding.

2 Likes

:bangbang: