New grower second grow

Ok the bestiva I’ve read good stuff about them if that what you can do it’s a decent light for starting off for a 3x3 and don’t ever go by the manufactures specs for the area it covers usually just cut it in half once you start growing make sure do some reading it will help a lot especially with purchasing equipment read reviews from different sources talk to people on here for there input and my friend you will be sitting back like me saying O FUXK YEAH :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

7 Likes

Yes he is right with blurples you never see the plant in normal light my first grow I only saw my plants in regular light like 3 times through the whole grow because it’s going to look like this all the time

4 Likes

Bestva has a pretty nice looking new line on their website but it costs more then the blurples

1 Like

If your going to spend that kind of money spend a few more and get sf2000

2 Likes

It pulls 240watts it’s natural light with far red for when you flower it’s also dimmable make sure you follow the recommended height from the manufaturer I think in veg it’s 24” and in flower it’s 18”

2 Likes

A lot of people have different opinions on blurples and natural lights I havnt been growing long enough to have one yet but I tell you what one day I will cuz I’m going grow some of the best bud you ever gonna smoke :scream:

1 Like

I was bored so I made some snacks for the group everyone please only take one I used 3/4 of that so probably a stick and a half’s worth of some GG4 sticky icky icky iickk

these will put you on your ass

6 Likes

The bestva one looks decent it’s 210 watts

1 Like

How many plants are u going to do

1 Like

Hahahah that’s what’s up brother… I grabbed a QP of the GG4

Idk how much they are where u are but pretty pricey here in NY now…

2 Likes

I’m doing 3 right now…

1 Like

I just finished 4 RDWC all the pics I have in show is your buds was it

2 Likes

Man that shit sucks to trim wet dry it doesn’t matter

1 Like

The edibles I just made and eat were from that grow just right now

Dude that was like 10 minutes ago aint I’m rushin right now that is some potent shit I think I gotta lie down

2 Likes

In that tub of butter was 9o.z of trim and bud into 4 sticks of butter the pile of keef I got from it was unreal I built my own sift table for trimming and just let it dry out and run it through the screen then fine sift again and

2 Likes

This is the best one

2 Likes

That yummmy treat gave me the munchies

Oops and I guess I needed t change my intake filter

3 Likes

I have a 10x10 register box that goes through the wall of my shed with a screen custom made screen and custom made filter connected to a 8 inch inline fan that brings in my cool air I have it to we’re it sucks the cool air down low and discharges it down from the ceiling in the middle of the room wich then hits the floor and goes towards and up the walls we’re I have 2 4” duct fans 200 cfm each so it’s a flow

ww

4 Likes

All my lights run on 240 that are timerd

2 Likes

Sorry that got me hi and ramblin

1 Like