New grower second grow

Numbers are nice

1 Like

So this is the light I came up with lmk whats good it’s only like 60$ and I gotta order it from Cali!!

2 Likes

There’s no picture of the light

1 Like

@Mark0427 @maryjane13 @1sttimegrower @bobette @tenga @LoCoRocK mr and mrs nelson need an intervention and have questions :smiley: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Are you saying need an intervention from me

1 Like

Holy toledo’s full cabinets batman… Youve got treats and sweets galore! Tell me you do a tablespoons of that :yum: budder in a cup of coffee. It’s ef’n delicious Cosmo… Good weed indeed, plant the seed!! :sunglasses:
Your growing and happy whatever light you know the story. You like the cobs huh… I dunno CObs. I see it’s a true 300… I really don’t know why they write that 18 stuff, it’s misleading right when. It states it’s 300 @ the wall…lol. But it’s working, I didn’t scroll back all that much but I’m humdrum now for pebbles man…

3 Likes

everybody knows different lights. i hate telling people about amazon lights. i had a bad experience with them. then these people did an intervention for me. i have great lights now.

2 Likes

Oh no doubt…we all did the blurple thing…lol I didn’t see any lights but with full cabinet’s like that you e been growing enough to know it’s all about t good lights and amazon blurples are no go…for $69 you get 300 watts that incredible claim… I’d spend 40 more and get a 135 rspec or something…mars maybe but I don’t know cobs at all and some ppl only use them. It’s like coco and dirt…lol nevermind them water nerds…lol :joy::laughing:

2 Likes

exactly! that last stupid light i bought from amazon lasted one grow. was crap and i paid 149$.

1 Like

@pptrsha1 @LoCoRocK I agree with you guys completely on the amazon lights most of them are crap and don’t put out anywhere near what they claim. That’s why when I decided to start growing I was going to get the best light I could within my budget and I would order 2 different lights at a time and got a clamp on ac voltage meter and a par light tester I borrowed from a buddy and I would test each light I would also dismantle each light to confirm the components were what they should be. All the good reviews on them were basically bullshit or just some really dumb people so in all I probably tested 10 different lights only a couple were ok. The pair I kept measured above it’s listed outputs. But like I told @mrnmrsleon in earlier post And tagged some off the members into I’m not the person to ask sorry

7 Likes

You like the airpots? And lol I’m installing some of them shelves you got for racks next week…lol

3 Likes

they lie about the warranties too! it took me a gazillion nasty emails to get a new light AFTER i started posting bad reviews and i was almost done with my next grow before i got a replacement.

3 Likes

Yeah understand I’ve bee through that but that’s why I did my research and crappy lights don’t grow this

4 Likes

Owe and I’m a water guy

4 Likes

Yeah don’t have an opinion on the airpots since it’s my first time using them. And the racks i have for shelves! Lol we’re light hangers the night before so lol thanks for noticing Lol!

4 Likes

Oh, gosh, thanks for tagging me, but I’m probably the last person to help with lights. LOL. I have the cheapest pieces of crap from Amazon you can buy and I only used them for the seedling phase. Actually, I bought them to start veggie seeds and they did quite well for that. But for cannabis, I grow outdoor and use the best light there is and it’s free!! I know a lot of folks can’t grow outdoor, so sorry about that. It sucks. But come Fall or Winter when I get the itch to start new seeds, I’m gonna have to revisit my new hobby …

4 Likes

you just helped! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m really sorry you had such a bad experience with your light purchase it happens to all of us I went through the same thing too. But I also found quality lights by doing my research. That was my first grow when I got the blurples and since then I have spider farmer and hlg lights. So we all start somewhere. And I never told @mrnmrsleon to decide on anything I said I wasn’t the person to ask. So if all you are here to do is make a point than do but do it with some class not little puns.

1 Like

I am a new grower to. I am on my second grow but all was going well until today. Here to learn.

1 Like

What’s the issues do you have some pics also if you could tell us what your setup is.(what kind of growing.medium nutrients,lights,ventilation,water type, indoor outdoor, strain of plant, how old

1 Like