New grower second grow

why do you think this has anything to do with you? i said they needed help after they posted an amazon light. i hate to see people make the same mistakes i did.

2 Likes

I thougt you were being mean sorry if I read it wrong a lot of people do that on these groups

2 Likes

The key words to these lights are “shop lights”
:facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

So I came to the conclusion ima use 12 23watt equivalent to 100watts like I did on my sour diesel plant my wife bought me for my aniversary…so pretty much going to build it

2 Likes

Sry I forgot to put the pic of the light up but I’m gonna do cfl 12 23 watters equivalent to 100watts each…and build a light

2 Likes

This was the cob I was looking at

2 Likes

i would never be mean to anybody! nobody laughed at me when i had 6 shop lights and that crap light from amazon. they steered me in the right direction by showing me all the pics of their shelves full of lights they paid for before they got the lights they needed.

3 Likes

Sorry I have web group ptsd lol

3 Likes

i am pretty sure you could grow weed with a flashlight if you wanted but it really is about getting the best return for your investment. we still laugh about my first grow with SERIOUSLY larfy buds. it was great weed looked great smoked great but there wasnt a solid bud in any of it! so i upgraded my lights and soooo happy now!

3 Likes

You no I did try to suggest like hlg or sf2000 but sometimes they don’t listen

3 Likes

then they will be buying that spider farm or hlg after. i just did a side by side with sf and hlg and the sf did better with my seedlings than the hlg. i just wanted to see if there was a difference and there sure was! spider farm won!

2 Likes

Wanna grow the nugs gotta have good lights sho do :facepunch:t2:
Trisha would go through a lot of batteries growing weed with a flashlight girl :rofl:

2 Likes

absolutely! i upgraded to this one in veg and sooo happy with it. then @Mark0427 posted he had better and newer and i almost jumped on that train!

4 Likes

Hlg in pic thought u had sf? :roll_eyes: regardless weak lights = weak buds just the way that goes

2 Likes

i do have it. mark said he got a newer one the one that just came out. i know you run a shitload of 600s and you get great weed. after i bought sf

2 Likes

Diablo but didn’t just come out unless something new I have seen yet with hlg haven’t been on there web site for some time.
A lot good lights out there but shop lights ain’t gonna get you big hard juicy nugs… some people light those cob lights to each there own Ive seen nice nugs from them but to bulky for me I dunno. Keep what I got they work lol
Anyway gotta go in check on canning episode bbl have a good night trisha and all :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

2 Likes

see ya blue!

2 Likes

What lights do you use

2 Likes

I have many but have some 301bs in veg 260 watters and some 550v in 3rd room

And in flower all 1000 watt hps

4 Likes

Man how big is that thing. No manufacturer

1 Like