New Indoor Auto Grow

They are bro both would becscary asf

6 Likes

You know what’s wild? I’m only 40! Have always been super healthy til this last couple years.

7 Likes

Is this because of covids bro?

6 Likes

I haven’t a clue! It took me quite a while to catch Covid, but I’ve had it a couple of times now, and neither infection was particularly bad. I hate to think it’s related. To be honest, I suspect its just from drinking too much liquor and coffee in my 20’s and 30’s! I quit drinking for good about 7 years ago, but I suspect I’ll still have some consequences. They say the kidney stones come from dehydration. So here’s a non-cannabis tip for everyone—drink your water!

Thanks for the support and the chat, Tech. Really appreciate that.

8 Likes

Thanks you! Doc took an ultrasound, and all is good. He said I could even be…

7 Likes

You had an ultrasound? Glad all is good man. Mine came back all clear at the hospital too. That dye shit they inject you with? Get a weird metallic taste in your mouth.

Same man, ive never had covid. Maybe a runny nose n a little headache with seasonal depression but who doesnt.

5 Likes

Edit: sorry was baked earlier Ultrasound is for pregnancies haha i hope ya all right haha

6 Likes

Im happy to have chatted you with bro. We’re all going through the same shit, it just all smells different lol

6 Likes

I got the CT scan with the injected dye back in October. That was the first kidney stone. That dye is something else. The machine is pretty wild, too. To be honest, the hardest part was laying still in the machine. Glad that’s over. Ultrasound was a lot less drama!

Thanks again, buddy!

7 Likes

I could squeeze two kids through my hole its massive :smile:

My CT was because i had a seizure.

How big was the kidney stone?

6 Likes

dilaudid big :wink:

6 Likes

Am dreading the day i get one. I cant stand taking pills!

6 Likes

Must of been painful thats some strong opioid!
@pbaker1111

6 Likes

No doctor here, but from what I understand, kidney stones are the most painful experience a human will likely ever endure !

7 Likes

Yea this is what doc told me to

@TheMadFlascher you are not wrong there nothing has ever put me down like that has 1st one i had morphine could still feel it gave me more i sleeped it off 2nd one they gave me fentanyl now i know why people get addicted to it best feeling no pain i actually asked if they could give me more wife told me off said to her haven’t had a buzz like that since i 1st smoked weed i guess thats why they chase it so bad not a fan of stuff like that but definitely done the trick

7 Likes

Well, when they have to go up the end of your unit with a scope and a laser to break one up, that’s behind your hip in your ureter, Which is between your bladder and your kidney you’ll know what I went through. The pain was excruciating for sure. And then 8 to 10 days of agony, with a stent between your kidney in your bladder grinding your insides raw, and you’re peeing what looks like cranberry juice every day 100 Times. and that’s only the first half of the story….:scream:

8 Likes

Gees guys those are the little things that make life worth livin’! I mean who hasn’t thought about a little teeney weeney rotorooter running thru …
Nevermind, that hurts just typing it!

8 Likes

Bloody hell bro thats not good my ones were nothing compared to that bro

7 Likes

Neither one was big. In fact, this last one was just about the same size as one of our cannabis seeds.

7 Likes

I went to the ER for the first one in October. They gave me morphine, which took the edge off. They prescribed me a few opioids of some sort to take home, but I don’t mess with any of that. Way too scared, as being an addict comes pretty naturally to me. My wife was encouraging me to take one during this last stone, but I was still too scared. Honestly, knowing what it was this time made the pain more manageable. The first time, the pain and the fear of the unknown combined to really mess me up.

8 Likes