New tent, office moved to other end of the coal room

I hear that! Maybe I’ll sell one of my motorcycles and get one lol. !!

Marty

4 Likes

On the legs thing so do I, after about 30 minutes I have to move. Same thing at night, get up every hour can’t lay there any longer without walking around the house or I get to hurting too bad.

Marty

3 Likes

I have the toms Tumblr 1900 with the Keef screen. Love it. :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Jeeze that one is even more expensive by $200 and well…wow lol. Really can’t afford that one, looks nice though. Sooner or later I know I will get one, cause I am getting weary of the hours and hours of cleaning.

2 Likes

Alright I am watering …and also thinning things out…now normally that would mean chopping off a whole bunch of shade leaves and a FEW errant inner sucker limbs…then I find this nonsence @TheMadFlascher and it is ALL your fault, that and the BBP which you created so it’s still ALL your fault lol. Stupid rediculous limbs on limbs on limbs…

12 Likes

LOL, Guilty as CHARGED ! If you want lots of bud, you gotta have the stems to develope them !!!

Sorry sport…this is just a little warmup exercise getting your pruning scissors ready for the bud fest !!!

8 Likes

Didn’t I tell you I was gonna make you pay for a trimming tumbler ??? ROFL.

Marty

7 Likes

LOL…now I get the drift !!! Malicious intent to do bodily harm to a OLD FART !!!

Suppose I better give the Corporate Attorney a call and tell him to clean and press his trial suit !!

Better make damn sure you use proper lifting technique when you harvest that bud !!

I believe the Corp Atty has already commissioned a bunch of spy camera installations for your place…just a warning !!!

9 Likes

Two days till three weeks flip. They are really starting to shine ! Getting some trikes already too !

And the grow goes on…
Marty

13 Likes

@ravenchief if I could get a little of your time…what is the name of the trimmer you have and where did you get it? The one on top of the bucket?

Thanks!
Marty

4 Likes

Hi Marty -
Not sure which one you are referring 2 - I have 2
The bowl trimmer is a great small batch and final trimmer - if I had to do it again I would buy a 19" instead of the 16" that I have

The standing trimmer is for the big harvests outdoors and I use it as an initial trim - does a Great job and saved my back and hands and sanity this summer

6 Likes

Your girls are looking great!

The Secret Jardin is being put to work! Thank you again!

8 Likes

@ravenchief Thanks so much !! That answers my question PERFECT! I don’t do outside and have under two pounds on a 6 plant harvest, so the bowl trimmer would be perfect for me. I was just about to ask the question if anyone used a bowl trimmer and how you like it, so you read my mind. Gonna go ahead and get a bowl trimmer, and one more question, for 1-2 lbs would you still get the 16" or go up to the 19". Those I can afford, the $400 up I can’t.

Thanks so much !!

Marty

4 Likes

I am so glad someone put it to good use, it is a very nice tent, even as old as it is. This AC will never make it that long and if I had to do it again…and I will have too… I will when the time comes buy the Secret Jardin again. The zipper on the AC is already starting to separate leaks light all over the place on the zipper the view flap and the air intakes at the bottom. It has some nice features like the controller holder, but the Jardin is a much higher quality tent. Those are some awesome looking buds !!

How bout a closeup of them buds !

Marty

5 Likes

Go with the 19inch and you will be much happier. I wet trim in the bowl trimmer and it works fabulously

4 Likes

Thanks so much !! I just clicked on buy now lol…the 19 inch. It was only $10 more. This grow gonna be MUCH eaiser !! More time smokin and less time cleaning !! First grow since March of this year, just about out.

Thanks again !!

Marty

6 Likes

I love mine - it takes a little practice to get the good technique but it will save you lots of time and the trim is great -
I recommend watching some of the millions of youtube videos on using it to get a sense of the technique. I had lots of practice this summer so now I am really good at it haha

4 Likes

Fantastic thanks for the heads up, I am going to YouTube now !! I was wondering how much pratice it would take to get a good trim without mucking up the buds !

Marty

5 Likes

I have found that its best to break up the large buds - hanging stem parts can get caught up in the grill and blades - and large buds don’t clean as neatly - experiment, have fun, smoke more/trim less is my motto - great way to start the new year :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Here is a question for everyone. And I suspect that someone has either done it by mistake, or has tried it intentionally.

As the flowering progresses, I am noticeing that the flowers on the ones that were most reluctant to revert back to veg, are now the biggest by at least 30-40%. I have two that are like that, the buda are a good 30% bigger than the other four, all the same age except for two, those were the ones that started budding last, and the buds are smaller. Two of them only got 4 days of 12/12 at the start as opposed to the ones that got 12/12 for two weeks, started flowering and I then kicked them back to veg with a 20/4 schedule. They had just started going back to veg when I turned the lights back to 12/12 and now have the biggest buds. Has anyone tried this intentionally ? In other words, did a pre flower by lowering the light cycle before going into full scale flower at 12/12? What I am wondering is if you do that do they flower bigger and faster? They seem to be doing that in this tent.

Thanks
Marty

5 Likes