New tent, office moved to other end of the coal room

Fantastic news this morning I am now COVID free. Just tested myself with a home test, three weeks today since I got it the second time.

8 Likes

Well here it is one day away from the beginning of week seven. Things are changing rapidly now in the tent. Not sure what happened, but I suspect I forgot to final PH one of my waterings. Cooked a few leaves, but watered them twice with just Recharge and things are doing just fine albeit with a few cooked leaves lol.

These are listed to be 8-10 week flower, so they are right on schedule, still only a few cloudy trikes, no amber yet. @happilyretired you know those little bottom buds you convinced me to pick off, they just got nice and dry, so I loaded up my glass pipe, took one toke and got a nice buzzzzzz. Not major buzz, but a nice “clear head” kinda buzz. THANKS !!

Anyway aside from all the blathering 
here’s a few pics.

These two are the farthest along and starting to get a little purple showing.

10 Likes

Hell my plants are always a little bit cooked after about the fifth or sixth week of flowering. Your plants look great. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

I had a problem with my grow a week ago, sudden brown leaves in the course of one single day. So I took a deep breath and watered with just Recharge, till runoff a good amount, then did it again the next water too, that water the runoff came out at 488 ppm. And a good part of that was the Recharge and a new product I am doing beta testing on for a company, right now I have to stay mum on that. But anyway, this water today I did 1/2 strength nutes and boom, they started growing again, new white hairs everywhere, so I have to figure I fed them a bit too much and scorched them. I was feeding them to exact amount on the Dakine nute chart, but the ppm was coming out higher than what the chart was saying it should be, i double checked my amounts and it was spot on, but the ppm was too high. I backed off to 1/2 and everything is doing great again, and the smell went through the roof today when I watered. I am hoping that they keep getting fatter and fatter, they look like they are going to.

I’m really surprised too, because it only took about 4 hours for them to start growing again, when I flushed they had pretty much shut down for the last week.

Marty

10 Likes

Looking great in there.

Mum is the word

It’s got groove, it’s got meaning

5 Likes

Few pics looks like a week or so according to the trikes half cloudy and half clear. Smelling wonderful in here !

Getting really hard not to pluck one and try it lol.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Marty

9 Likes

I thought you said mine were way further than yours. Now you’re gonna be done in a week and I probably have two. :man_shrugging::wink::rofl::rofl:đŸ˜¶â€đŸŒ«

4 Likes

Hap when these went they went. I still have the one above a couple of posts ago, that is totally green and still looks like the picture above, this is the plant that is farthest along, the other 4 are midway between the green one and this one. Three distinct phenotypes for sure. Not sure how I am going to handle getting these down without mucking everything in the tent up. Thanks goodness the one in the pictures are at the door of the tent !

Marty

5 Likes

That’s the beauty of my scrogs. I can just remove the fiberglass rods that I need to to get whatever plant I need out, and then put them back where they were for the other plants. Perfect.

6 Likes

Rub it in lol
I figured it will take me about $250 to do a double trellis like yours with all the PVC pipe and 8 sets of the rods. Gonna hold off on that a bit. Social insecurity sucks lol. Should have planned better, but well
REALLY liked partying lol.

Marty

4 Likes

@happilyretired here is one of the ones half way in-between, took the pictures just now.

The last pic is the one still looking like it’s in week 4 of flower just took that picture too.

Half way in-between

And the one farthest behind.

Marty

10 Likes

An honest answer.

2 Likes

Hap, Marty’s a cagey ole fox

I think he was sandbagging you 
 :grin: :rofl: :joy: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Well I just looked everything up to build it. It’s gonna be 190 bucks plus tax. I came up with about $121 for all the PCV stuff. That was at Home Depot. If you went to a regular plumbing supply or better yet a sprinkler supply company you could probably save at least 30% on that.And the fiberglass rods are gonna be 63 bucks plus tax. That’s all I got

2 Likes

I was thinking of doing one where there are two vertical layers, one lower than the other and the top one sitting on top of the bottom one. I didn’t do an exact $ amount, just guesstamated it after figuring out the rods and a real crude cost on the PVC pipe. Evertime I start a project like that it always winds up costing me more than what I figure in the beginning so I put some $$ in for that lol.

Marty

2 Likes

Well I checked everything that I used so in that cost is PCV glue some five minute epoxy and all the fittings along with 100 foot of pipe. Mine are half inch but I did yours at three-quarter because it’s going to be a little bigger.

2 Likes

Yeah because I want to build mine different with a stacked build, I have to get furniture grade PVC fittings and they are more expensive, you can’t get 4 way corners in regular PVC that I know of. I already had the glue and primer. So didn’t even add that in. I’m a journeyman tool and die maker, like you. So building it isn’t a problem for me. Sure wish I had all your tools. You build some awesome stuff for the community for sure! If the stuff wasn’t so heavy I would send you all my lathe tooling, have blanks out the wazoo, all the way up to 1" square, in Cobalt, really expensive stuff now.

Marty

2 Likes

Man oh man they just keep packing the resin on. Getting really excited about this grow for sure.

Marty

8 Likes

Mine is stacked. I drew yours out stacked. Right now I just don’t have my top on but my buds are starting to fall over so I’m probably gonna have to put it on pretty soon. I didn’t run my top screen because I didn’t get the stretch I was expecting out of these plants.

5 Likes

Hap, very interesting observation regarding your ‘stretch’.
When your plants go into flower, and you have a tremendous number of bud sites, those developing flowers are demanding a HUGE amount of nutrient. That’s why with BBP I can’t over emphasize the importance of meeting that extra nutrient demand.

With the vast majority of nutrients moving into the buds, your vegetative growth will be minimal, or at least less than normal. Of course, some of this is genetics but flower production is a top priority in most breeding programs

4 Likes