New To This .. need help!

“i would like to grow marijuana please” ok, open up your wallet, hey i didnt say you could close it, EVER!

5 Likes

gonna get a cardboard sign and stand in front of walmart. “will work for weed”

4 Likes

Nutrients are expensive @jizzle23 lots of work ahead of ya! Just learn a little while before going full in.

4 Likes

Now thanks to @automatik; my new one is
WILL WORK FOR SEED!
:grin:

4 Likes

:100: :100: :100: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Id work for seed but i have to many strains + my own seeds lol. I have thousands of seeds. … i used to buy seeds now i made way too many seeds lol…too many seeds ha ha ha.

3 Likes

You and @MrBlue are seed scientists!

1 Like

I got more on the way lol. Going to start my Runtz up again and make more feminized seeds. I only got 7 beans left.

3 Likes

@jizzle23 are you scared yet? just jump! you will become addicted to growing, i promise.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: this is sooo much to take in but i am so ready ive pushed this off long enough … now my family they’ve grown foods/plants before but as you know growing seeds is different​:woozy_face: im currently learning mych as i can & writing down all things you guys tell me … never been part of a forum so im tryna navigate through these pages :joy: ive also enrolloed in the cannabis 101 at growersnetwork . Com … now i do work mon-fri but my schedule is very slight

3 Likes

I agree w Trish…pot for pot has had a lot of mixed reviews. Plus I’m pretty sure it’s coco??? (Don’t quote me, matter of fact don’t ever ever quote me) LoL
Soil is much more forgiven and ff happy frog is even more so. Lights are the key and number 1 investigation - buy smart :nerd_face:. Not to say we all have not bought something worthless. I have a entire shelf of blurples that sit collecting dust. Okay your turn to talk… nice meeting you, welcome to danksville home of the stoned and always baked.
Keep it green!!!
Edit - ILGM has good beans I’ve grown a shit load of their stuff. I just hate their forum since it is very clear not a free site and paid for by the seed bank. You do not have freedom of speech or the right to post what you want over there. AND I will very VERY gladly show anyone these exact words from a MOD over there if it’s up for debate.

5 Likes

you know i stalked every ones grows and almost all the pfp people had problems of some sort. i think it was not enough information for beginners or something. i still love the advertisement they had for it. when i need a laugh i replay it. hilarious!

2 Likes

i just posted pfp commercial @pptrsha1 it wouldnt let me put it here too it is FN hilarious!

What do you mean it wouldn’t let you put it in here too??? This can’t be true if it’s just a youtube video.hmmm

2 Likes

These should get you started. Let me know when/if you want more :v:t4:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!! Check out this thread, it may help you with figuring out what to buy. Building a Grow tent! Am I missing anything?!

Also I’m just finishing up my first grow. There’s a lot of beginner questions in there so if you have time I recommend glancing through it so you don’t make the same mistakes I did. Katmwall first grow! It looks like you have plenty of experienced growers here to help you get off the ground. I will give you a heads up it can be pricey to grow your own weed if you’re buying everything from scratch. There are cheaper ways to do it than I did but still, it’s expensive. I would probably say prepare yourself to spend at least a grand on equipment, minimum.

@jizzle23 I think the cheapest and usually best option is to buy what you need individually. A lot of the pot for pot or grow tent kits either don’t have the best quality stuff, or it gives you things that, as a beginner grower, you don’t really need. I thought I was going to buy a kit so it would save me the hassle of finding everything individually but people talked me out of that and I’m really glad they did. Invest in a quality light. Do not buy a blurple light!!! That’s what I can say from experience. Haha.

2 Likes

it said i already posted it, but it let me put it on your page. maybe i did something wrong

1 Like

I want to know which one produces 8 oz?
Most of the reviews I see the people are disappointed with the yields…
:flushed:

2 Likes

Exactly and they advertise it for First time growers - nahhhh!! I see they have 3 sizes now though maybe all 3 together can get you 8 O’s.

2 Likes

Preybird1
Has been so helpful sharing his knowledge