NEW Types of Boosters - Silver Rabbit & Green Dragon FREE SAMPLES!

I believe youā€™re referring to this :

:wink:

4 Likes

Yep thanks @kapouic. Thatā€™s the one. Would b cool to use this on one of the plants. See how the line up does against all the other nute lines.

4 Likes

How would you go about doing that test as far as each nutrient line requires different schedules and amounts?.. Are you just trying out all these lines of nutes for the first time?.. Im curious for sure :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

3 Likes

Check Your Mails @joel_keygrow :muscle:

3 Likes

Nope. I use all these nutes. And no. Nutes are all scheduled weekly.

I am running a similar test with shilajit. Hey @kapouic wanna help me out here lmao. Thereā€™s a 6 plant shilajit test thatā€™s down to 4 now (2 males have been euthanized) all ran against other nutes.

I like the research projects. Iā€™ve been growing 27 years and the only thing that keeps it fun anymore are things like this and breeding. Which by the way we just harvested some reg f1 pineapple Thai sticks. :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:. Iā€™ll trade a few for the right genetics.

6 Likes

Here you go Madame!

Hope this is what you wanted! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Perfect. Knew I could count on u. Lol. Thanks.

4 Likes

I received my free samples just a few minutes ago. Thank you Key Grow. I will be checking out how to use them.
In in :heart_eyes: with the names!
There

6 Likes

White royal is veg base red royal flower baseā€¦ Purple cat is stand alone feedā€¦ Butterfly whole runā€¦ Dragon is terp quality

5 Likes

Thank you. Q. Should I wait for new grow to use? Currently using Fox Farms set(3).

5 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing solo key grow solutions run with growers choice Skywalker

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a tricky question in some ways. You can change what you are feeding a plant during its life cycle, but I would give that transition quite a bit of thought. Plants really do get into a rhythm for consistency, no matter what the program they are on might be, so you would probably do it gradually rather than all at once.

6 Likes

I like your style. Where are you located?

Also, interested in said Thai sticks. :wink: Could talk genetics sometime.

7 Likes

Wow id jump all over that @justgrowin

3 Likes

Exactly why I waitedā€¦ Mine were used to GO so thatā€™s all they getā€¦ Next run Iā€™m stoked for bro :muscle:

2 Likes

Iā€™m in NE USA. U should try some of the crosses we bred with the Thai sticks.

We now have
pineapple Thai sticks.
Pineapple kush x Thai sticks
Alien Thai sticks
Alien snow cone x Thai sticks
Thai Fi
Thatā€™s my secret sauce. Itā€™s stands for
Thai sticks x ( figure it out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

IMO the alien Thai sticks is a winner. Iā€™m gonna go IBL with it.

7 Likes

Wowwww and wowwwwwwwwwww

3 Likes

Iā€™ve also got some thai seeds, reg photos. 5 or 6 weeks out from harvesting the ones Iā€™ve got going right now, in
M a newbie and theyā€™re my first grow :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Got 4 more thai that are teens and popped 8 more of them a few days ago!

4 Likes

Wow the Thaiā€¦howā€™s it growing? Any Hermiea? Sounds amazing would love to grow some one day

3 Likes

Just got my nutes tonight in the mail and am.very intrigued to start using the nutes on some plants that I just started thank you Joel for the hook up I would love to do a trial and journal here Iā€™ll message u shortly and post some pics

4 Likes