Nz outdoor

Programmable, and set to 40%, but during the night they run pretty much all night, and with the help of fans moving the dry air, it works well. I went from losing at least 40% from rot to zero, so I’m pretty happy about that. I also run a 18000 btu heater in the larger greenhouse if the temps get to cold at night as well.

6 Likes

So72 hours and they are up and growing

12 Likes

Nice my seeds are always fresh and vigorous! Excited to see this grow!

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 I have never used a done but it seems ok at moment. I think I will take off shortly.
One didn’t crack and I didn’t investigate further as to why.

The pots I am using are a little big bigger than I had hoped for but they seem to be stretching into them early so that’s a good sign.
Light is on 24/7 and when they are bigger I will put under a 600w led cob on for 18/6 ( plus a 60w incandescent for warmth in winter- on for 10/24).

Then around that 90 day mark I will clone each and put in sexing mode(dark space for several days) to sex.

Hopefully a female off each ( monkey slapz feminised)

Happy weekend to you all out there>>>

5 Likes

Well sorry for the lack of input my life is getting hectic- coming out of rehab and looking for a job that’s close to home as the fuel costs are through the roof here.

On the preybird farms seeds- they are freaking pumping!!!

Never had yo worry about smells from seedlings but here I am 30 days from sprouting and they are smelling strong

15 Likes

Gorgeous plants tubular!

10 Likes

They are looking good for 30 days bro good to see another New Zealander here to

Happy Growing

10 Likes

Yes, yes what @st0na said. Kiwi’s unite! Im an impoterted kiwi lol. State side since 1982!

@tubular i sent you some Fire!
They should make some Very robust plants and there vigorous seeds. Should be an easy grow. :muscle::fire:

10 Likes

@PreyBird1 once a kiwi always a kiwi seen a few of your posts and grows very impressed and some very nice strains

10 Likes

ha ha thanks so much… the grow environment(politically) has got … tense to say the least…?testing started for driving and yet cbd is accepted…?.
but the strains are fire my brother thanks. fingers crossed for an awesome grow

10 Likes

very BEAUTIFUL plants that Green is so DARK AN LUSH :drooling_face: :drooling_face: @tubular As normal with @PreyBird1 all of his Genetics Never have ceased to amaze me! Cant wait to get myself squared away with him!!

10 Likes

Well the plants are growing but the more i read here i wonder how they are succeeding at all.
I usually just grow with minimal care and attention and let nature do its thing…but as I realize now I have only been part achieving a good end product due to not being able to finish the flower duration outdoors because of the humidity that happens here. usually at 6-8 weeks of flower.

Also my drying technique while still maintaining cannabinoids hasn’t really had the terpenes due to drying with too much temperatures.
Curing has also been nonexistent.

So last season I tried to change that.
Tent with infinity fan, oscillating fan, and dehumidifier.
I still lost the biggest buds to mould- mainly due to having some seed and at end of the flower really brought the mold on.

I also brought some cannabis-specific nutes- Garden of Eden full range to try and bump the flowers up but i reckon I can taste them so I must have over dosed them.
I did a pretty good dry though and cure with burping and aerating in paper bags or cardboard box if needed.
So I have committed the majority to the hash bags this time-live and learn…

So at the moment,
I have the tent 120x120x200cm with a 4 seasons 4 cob light with a 60w spot light for heat.
T6 infinity fan. No oscillating fan but I really need one.

For the life of me, I can’t get the humidity down below 85%.
Temps are 15-22C and the air intake comes from the shipping container( like creating a lung effect) and not from directly outside like previously - that was 90-98 %RH then !!

I have a dehumidifier but will only run constantly at 35% or on 12/8/4 time spans, I.E. manually use.
I only want to veg in this tent to get ready for the outdoor but really want to pull the VPD into line to prevent any major issues.

I would really like to get the RH down to 65%.
Plants are in pots with Yates super thrive potting mix.

Pics when the lights come on

Any info most appreciated

5 Likes

Here’s the tent. Looking tonight they are ok so I will get some fans in and see how it goes. Maybe use the spotlight for longer only on 6 hours at moment

They more developed plants are what I had cloned last season b4 I received the preybird special delivery :grin:
So I will grow them over winter and gift them or gurellia grow them
Left rear purple plant
Rear right skunk from mates. Front right pineapple chunk

And preybirds monkey slaps got an early move. Monkey slapz pair front left

10 Likes

Sorry for crap photos it’s in a tight spot

8 more to fit in the tent :laughing:

Left 3 hash god
Centre 3 ultimate white caviar
Right 2 UWC runtz

Something gotta go

13 Likes

Preybird farms growing well. It gets cool at moment
Night 5 -12 degrees C
Day 13-20
Humidity still high at 89%
I have installed an occilating fan on a 30 minute on, 45 min off as it’s noisy as.
Saving for a couple of clip ons.

Holding an ultimate WC :ok_hand:

Rear 2 monkey slapz
Mid top 3 hash God h
Mid low 3 ultimate white cavier
Left 2 runtz white caviar

12 Likes

Looking well!

7 Likes

@tubular they looking good and healthy bro

7 Likes

Yes thanks, they are going pretty well alright. It’s only my 2nd time in a tent/cabinet. They haven’t needed much water at all.
I have just started using Nitrosol fish fertilizer to boost them a bit. I hope to clone them soon to determine sex. then I can thin them out and grow a massive plant ready for the outdoor season here.

8 Likes

Nitrosol will give them a good boost bro thats what i will be doing getting ready for outdoor season hopefully weather plays ball keep up the good work chur

7 Likes

@tubular Good to see another kiwi in here to

6 Likes