OlyAutoflower Spring/Summer 2021 Project (Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing.)

Spiral 2 & 3

07/26

10 Likes

so on the autos do u just go about ur normal regiment of watering and nutes or is any of that diff
erent and what about the yield what can u expect

3 Likes

Man, I totally forgot why I sat down at the computer. Update my journal. I kept getting side tracked. Quite high right now.

From left to right: Bale, S2 ISK, (the S2 Zz), S3 ISK, S3 Zz, S3 WC, Thing 2, and the bucket of pond muck.

So that’s everyone in the bakery. You can’t see S2 Zkittlez because she’s so little. It’s too bad because S1 Zz is really good, but was really small.

She should be bigger than the three in the GroBuckets @carriezrun And I thought they looked cool when I first saw them, but I was kind leery of using 5 gal buckets again. @nacho151 I’m certainly going to use them outdoors again next year. And now that I don’t have that stupid bale of straw upstairs, those GroBuckets would be perfect–you know what I’m going to do tomorrow morning before work right? I just figured it out myself.

Speaking of the bale of straw, there is something weird growing on the straw. I’m 99% sure that stuff was not growing there this morning. I have no idea what it is.
@defnsmokn @Maz @PreyBird1 @wayno @happilyretired @mudman @chrisj @Arrow @LoCoRocK @Slym3r @erikmaguina @TheMadFlascher

And if you think you may know who knows about this stuff (and if I should remove it), please tag them. Bit I think I know who knows.

And OlyGirl and I saw a mama deer suckling her fawn in the back yard this evening. That was cool.

Smoke report on the S1 ISK: Same everything as last time (PKD). I only have an ounce if it left. I will be sad when it’s gone.

07/27

10 Likes

Nice grow. No idea what that is growing out of the bale sorry.

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m trying to find out. I water when I think the plants need watering, and they get nutes or something each time they watered. And the nutes or whatever is full strength every time unless otherwise indicated.

I expected all the plants in S2 to be bigger than their couterparts in S1. I didn’t expect the S2 ISK to get so big @mudman @erikmaguina . I didn’t expect the S2 Zz to be so small. I am also surprised at how well the plants in S3 are looking @carriezrun . My first grow was in 5 gal buckets and was a shitshow.

I just looked at a calendar. There’s 153 days from May 1st to Sept 30. I bet I could have two harvests next summer with each bucket. It’s too early to start planning for next spring. I’m still figuring out my winter project.

5 Likes

I totally forgot to add S3 Thing 1’s picture.

(crap. I just noticed that I forgot to take a picture of Thing 1 this afternoon)

(here’s a picture of New Wash [not an auto] instead)

Also, none of the plants got watered today. They all did get a little shower from the hose before I left for work. (I didn’t think I’d like going into work as much as I do. It’s kinda weird.)

07/27

7 Likes

Nice microbial collection there OLY!

Since it’s well decomposed straw I think you are looking at two different fungi ! I’m not a taxonomist
so won’t even attempt to ID them specifically for you!! Warm conditions after rainfall will get them fired up…I have seen similar colonies on well weathered corn stalks that weren’t incorporated back in the soil because they were on the edge of the field. Also saw some similar colonies on weathered cattail stalks. There are also a couple bacteria species that thrive on the same type of organic matter that were a bright pink!!

Anyway, they are no threat to any vegitation, and if you look in a few days when it’s dried up there will probably be no sign that they were ever there !

Neat find! Always fun discovering the unexpected! LOL maybe buy a lotto ticket today!!
Better friggin luck than I got I hope!!

9 Likes

Looks like slime mold. Won’t hurt anything. Actually one of those things that really isn’t good or bad for your plants. No worries…

8 Likes

s7nkvtxlh5bdx5o7gfit

8 Likes

Dude that retention wall is beautiful man. Is that all you, you made it? I helped a buddy at his house with one like 10 years ago but we built it up with old telephone poles he had a connection with. What’s up with the picture of cat puke? :joy:

5 Likes

that seems very cool I keep getting stuff from MEPH heads they grow autos they have a amazing business sell out of seeds all the time. If when u are looking at clones in the pacific northwest if u ever come across Daniel LaRuoso like the karate kid character please let me know. That strain is so good old school taste its like hash please let me know I will be right there to pick it up. Have a great day and best of luck with ur grow

2 Likes

I would still remove that growth, all microbial action gives me a chill …just saying …:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

S2

ISK

Zz

S3 is upstairs now with Thing 1.

ISK

ZZ

WC

T1 is the only plant to get any water and nutes today.

T2

Bale

From a few feet away, it looks like a hamburger bun now. The other one had melted away by morning.
Up close they look pretty rad.

07/28

9 Likes

Those pink pistils on T2… :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Slime. Had that in my bark this year. Been so moist. Flower place said just to leave it so spores don’t spread. Plants look very nice.

2 Likes

No water/nutes for any plants today.

S2

S3

T1

T2

Bale

07/29

12 Likes

I tagged you in a couple posts on IG. One of the Poison Breath phenos had pink pistils like that. The leaves faded a golden yellow and iirc it was the lemon pheno. Slightly Haze leaning, very cerebral, but also great for aches and pains.

6 Likes

It looks like a squirrel ass with his head buried… LoL

7 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:
As seen through the eyes of Rock.
@OlyBoy, stellar looking girls as usual!

5 Likes

This week kicked my ass. All the plants got water and nutes today.

Spiral 2

2 gal for ISK

1 gal for Zz

Spiral 3

Each GroBucket plaant got .5 gal

Thing 1 got almost 1 gal

Thing 2 got a 1 gal

Bale

07/30

12 Likes