OlyAutoflower Spring/Summer 2021 Project (Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing.)

Beautiful babies! They’re gonna grow up to be strong broads!

3 Likes

My fingers are crossed for the ISK seed to be a female.

5 Likes

And their off… Don’t worry little plants. Daddy is gonna take great care of you… Until he pulls off alll your branches, cuts off all your hands and sets you on fire… LoL

2 Likes

Do we need to get protective services in here?

1 Like

Day 2. It’s their first taste os sunshine this afternoon.

03/31

12 Likes

Watch out, everyone. Muddy Genetics is Killing in the open now. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::wink::metal:

3 Likes

Hey Bud… I have read that perlite is very bad for your lungs, like fiberglass it is pretty easily airborne. Maybe replace it with clay pellets for hydro?

3 Likes

I remember reading something about that back some years ago now that you mention it.
Simply fixed. (until a better replacement can be found) is to cover it with a fine weave cloth to prevent it from going airborne. Maybe a couple of layers. It will also help it to hold water better by blocking direct sun. Whatcha think @OlyBoy?

3 Likes

I think the problem is silica dust. Really only going to cause a problem when mixing large amounts. And as long as it’s moist, dust shouldn’t be a problem.

5 Likes

But if you’re going to be mixing several pounds at a time you can get one of these… lol

7 Likes

Well… F#ck me. It probably is. I’ll have to read more.

I’m actually surprised I didn’t pick asbestos instead.

5 Likes

Lol holy shit…ha ha.

4 Likes

I’ll think of something. In the meantime, I found some old folders…

And made some colored rings to cover the perlite.

5 Likes

Maybe Bald Eagle feathers? :rofl:

2 Likes

Sweet man. I love the color matching. So cool.

3 Likes

As long as you rinse your perlite you’ll be fine. It’s the very small particulates You want to wash away… Yup very bad for the lungs. I just poke some holes in the bottom of a new bag and run a hose thru the top. Does the trick
Why the hat Mud… You don’t have much hair to get gooped up with the Maynard mowhawk…lol

2 Likes

There enough there to get NASTY. lol

2 Likes

Man that’s cool… Ya highlighted text inside a quote. Ya know what I don’t see up there is the blur setting… ?? It just shows build a poll…

Day 3. Again in the sun.

The Zkittles has some catching up to do.

04/01

7 Likes

Day 4.

04/02

10 Likes