OlyAutoflower Spring/Summer 2021 Project (Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing.)

Day 5. I gave them their first watering today.

Interstate Killer

Wedding Cake

Zkittlez

04/03

8 Likes

Day 6.

It’s been a sunny April so far. I hope that the sun they have had is hardening them up enough to be outdoors 24/7 soon.

04/04

9 Likes

Day 8

ISK

Zkittlez

WC

04/06

4 Likes

Day 9. No sunshine for the girls today.

04/07

7 Likes

Babies are looking great @OlyBoy , following along…WC and Zkitt’s are two of my fave strains :drooling_face::clap::seedling:

1 Like

Day 10

04/08

7 Likes

Look at that Interstate Killer just killing it out there! Gorgeous looking trio! Zkittlez being all dramatic i see…

1 Like

Yeah. It kind of pisses me off cause the other two are faster. Then I try to remind myself that I’m doing this is to actually see different strains growing at the same time. And then to see if I notice the similarities and differences in those same strains in Spiral 2 and Spiral 3.

Maybe we’ll see the Zkittlez be a smaller plant in all 3 grows?

I also keep telling myself that she’s putting more effort into her roots and she’ll blast off later.

9 Likes

I did a zkittlez auto and it was slow too. It all changed during the stretch though. Oddly enough, I got them in photo now and they are growing about the same

3 Likes

I mean… I didn’t want to be the first to say it. :laughing: I am pretty proud though. Looking great, Oly!:metal:

3 Likes

Day 11

04/09

8 Likes

Oly, you have these girls looking stellar.
Will be checking in on them.
Well done.
:fist:

3 Likes

They all look fantastic! :metal: But that Interstate Killer is really showing out, huh? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

What will your overnight lows be in late June/early July?

2 Likes

@mudman I expect the overnight temps to dip into the low 50s by then.

2 Likes

You might see a little purple at those Temps. No promises though.

1 Like

Day 12

And here’s ISK

The WC might be slightly larger, but this li’l killer is already showing her 4th set of leaves!

04/10

8 Likes

And they switched sides so they could spend some time other other different lights.

8 Likes

Day 13

It looks like the Zkittlez is waking up!

04/11

6 Likes

The Wedding Cake and the Interstate Killer each have roots growing through the bottom of the Rain Science pots into the perlite! I only pick them up by their saucers, but I checked the bottoms of each pot this afternoon just to see if the roots had made it to the bottom. I was surprised to see that two of the plants had indeed shot down a tap root through the bottom of the mesh pots

They got watered yesterday (they get epson with each watering), and they each got another 2 cups of water today.

7 Likes