OlyBoy's (Dunning–Kruger growing style) Last Wash Clone rambling thread with bad advice

Good morning to all the growmies out there.

Day 1: JA is 21” coming out of the dark this morning. VK is 19”.

JA felt bone dry. And she was already praying.

VK didn’t feel as light. This plant rarely looks droopy. She’s been left outside after the sun has gone down (to get sprayed with neem oil) and she’s still praying in the dark.

They actually came out of the dark for about 30 min yesterday so I could take a few clones of each. They’ll be doing their best Jack Kerouac impression for a day or two.

VK got 4 cups of water, JA got a half gallon. And they’ll hang out here until the sun comes out later.

Stay lifted, my friends.

05/01

and I dropped one my germinating seeds when I was putting them in their wet paper towels this morning :cry: :confounded: :weary:

edit: those lines in the tile drive my OCT a little crazy when I try to orient these pictures. i hope it bugs you too. :green_heart:

17 Likes

Cleaned up.

And tied down (a little).

17 Likes

I put those seeds in the dirt last night. I just left the pots in the kitchen overnight and both Ape Bubble Scouts had popped out of the dirt!

As I was leaving for work I saw that the Harold and Kumar had popped out of the soil. It had its helmet stuck on and I had to wait until I got home to pop it off.

And here they are. 24 hours after going in the soil. @repins12

The ISK and the Blueberry Bazooka haven’t shown up yet.

05/05

18 Likes

JA

VK

The Joan Clones

I’m still waiting for the Monkey Cake to show their sex.

Autoflower seedlings

05/06

12 Likes

A couple weeks ago I thought it would be cute to take a picture of one of my plants in the snow. @LoCoRocK (This one wasn’t staged) Today my plants got caught in a quick hail storm. But I did get one good picture before stashing everything under the overhang.

18 Likes

Bazooka Blueberry both popped out of the soil yesterday.

The ISK popped out yesterday also.

that’s it. No more seeds or clones for a while.

05/08

20 Likes

That’s what we all say :wink: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

11 Likes

LOL, AGREED, there’s still a LOT of room on that handrail !!!

12 Likes

What had happened was….

I’ve just run out of time, and patience…again. And in a month I’ll be working from home again and I’ll be able to put some of these plants downstairs.

That’s exactly what I’m afraid of! :rofl:

13 Likes

The first casualty of the year. Joan jumped off the railing when I wasn’t looking.

She’ll be alright. She lost a branch (which I’ll try to clone), but I think she landed bottom-down since she’s so fluffy and tomorrow is watering day so her pot was light.

Damn though.

05/10

16 Likes

Seems as though your plants are stressed O… :tired_face:
Trying to take their own lives and sheet!

9 Likes

Seedling update

ISK @mudman

@repins12
Harold & Kumar

Ape Bubble Scout

Blueberry Bazooka

Flower girls

One monkey cake started showing balls. So he’ll be gone soon.

And these two…

05/11

10 Likes

i think she liked it.

I did have to splint this branch though.

she got really lucky. as i was running downstairs, all I could think of was the plant that @bow4buck (i think) had the year before last that looked like it got stomped flat that came back. I figured as long as the main stem wasn’t broken off at (or near) the soil, she’d come back too.

13 Likes

Yep, that was mine. Very resilient plants to say the least.

8 Likes

I wonder how much pot this forum makes … Wonder if it’s north of a ton a year between all the users turning around 3 - 4 grows a year.
The lil babies are looking quite stellar O… dang gum - that damn tree is still bangin’ I see.

10 Likes

I think she looks pretty happy, all things considered.

14 Likes

Our Gang.

I’m still waiting on the last MC and MM to show pistils (or balls) before up-potting the photos in the solo cups.

The Autos

This April/May has been unseasonable cool. I’ll start leaving the autos outside 24/7 after a week or two’s growth.

05/13

14 Likes

2 weeks after flipping. RH in the morning has been in the high 90% every morning and doesn’t drop below 60% until late morning. I don’t like to defoliate my outdoor plants, but I had way too many leaves laying on top of other leaves. Both of these plants got a little trim last night to mitigate the possibility of bud rot.

JA

VK

05/14

16 Likes

They look good to me. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Yard looks like kings of kush… lol

8 Likes