OlyBoy's (Dunning–Kruger growing style) Last Wash Clone rambling thread with bad advice

W00T!!!

@mudman ISK is a girl!

10 Likes

NIIIIIIIIICE! :metal::grin::metal:

I dropped 2 seeds in water this afternoon. :grin:

9 Likes

Looks like Eileen?

51 days since popping out of the soil. 18” tall. Look at her stretch!

9 Likes

So here’s all the autos (almost). They are all between 18"-20" tall.
The ISK is the only one showing pistils so far.

BB

HK and ISK

ABS

I suspect the one on the right might be male based upon the branch growth. And it’s slightly taller than the plant on the left.

They all got a good soaking with water and roots organic OregonISMxl today. Mostly they’ve just gotten rainwater. They really seem to like their supersoil.

06/23

11 Likes

What did you drop? :stuck_out_tongue:

I looked thru last year’s journal. Here’s ISK Thing 2.

This year’s plant has leaves very similar to T2’s leaves. Not like the leaves on T1 or S2. So maybe we’ll get more pink pistils on this one.

11 Likes

2 Interstate Killer! :grin:

And 2 Cyclops Saucerman. And 2 LOL f3. :metal::grin::metal:

10 Likes

O did you watch episode VI ??? It’s the best one ever man. Crazy good dude! I’ve watched it twice and the ONE seen about 20 X’s … Obi Wan is back dude!!!

3 Likes

hello sir from one retired grower to another I dont know if u can help me but OLY has fallen out of site for a few weeks have u been in touch?? TKS

4 Likes

hello my friend I hope U get this OLY has fallen out of site for a few weeks now and I wanted to know if u have been in touch with him recently?? BE WELL

5 Likes

Negative not I… Surely he’s just been busy. Not to mention the site was down all weekend so his absence is understandable. I’m sure he’ll pop in soon. But as to contacting him outside the site I have not. I also know Hap is on a small vacation out in the boondocks with no internet. I did speak with Hap yesterday though if ya needed something.
I did a quick looksy and it’s been 8 days since O was on.

4 Likes

He’s been busy, but he’s still around.

4 Likes

Yep. I’m still here! It’s just been nuts with the kids this summer and work and growing and getting ready to head to Philly for a week for work thing. I gotta take some pics of the grow…

7 Likes

Auto update:

HK: 29" & ISK 26"

ABS: 26" & 28"

I still think the one on the right is a male.

BB: 27" & 29"

BW: 6"

06/30

9 Likes

Still doing bad things to my photos…

enough of the torture…

Still haven’t ditched this girl.

Hoping for re-veg

Oh snap! Roots!

06/30

11 Likes

@OlyBoy so did you have any more of those Mother’s Milk or Dank Zappa seeds for sale?

7 Likes

Sorry, dude. That wasn’t me.

But I love those strain names!

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: you are correct, it was @olereynard

Fuck that Cherry OG is good!

7 Likes

I want the hello kitty cup… how much man… I’ll send ya some cherry noir seeds bruh…$700 for 10 seeds… 5 of them sound like a fair trade?? LoL
Just kidding… 3 would be fair!! Still kidding !! But I do have some sweet lemon chez that my Hermie pollinated. LMAO
Oly says – :handshake: hell yeah… Hermie pollinated - I’m in! Hee hee
No - but seriously! .75¢ and I’ll take it! The kid won’t mind! Won’t even know it’s gone!

6 Likes

Methinks the kid gave that cup up long ago and @OlyBoy jumped right on it!! :wink:

Isn’t it nice to know you are missed on the site???!!! You are loved. :green_heart:

6 Likes

thisisthebest

You had me at hello

6 Likes