OlyBoy's (Dunning–Kruger growing style) Last Wash Clone rambling thread with bad advice

Well, of course, you did!!! Meow!!!

5 Likes

Damn i just found out about this last night! My friend worked there. I was there on 4:20 wow! There cannabis was mostly legally medical. The mushrooms got them busted. My friend actually quit as soon they brought in mushrooms and then it got raided! Scary stuff man!

I met the owner and he smoked me out with a fat dab! That place was all volunteer run and was a really cool place. Thats sad it got busted. All they did was help people with medacine.

7 Likes

It’s a sunny day! So I brought everyone outside for a bit.

Runtz

I’m not thrilled with the Pop Art, but the trichomes look kinda good.

And the two Wash clones that somhow managed to live.

I hope everyone’s having a good weekend and having a safe Veteran’s Day (or Remembrance Day).

Stay lifted, growmies.

11/12

13 Likes

Who’s gonna be the new tree for the year?

7 Likes

Story of my life! I wanted them to remain a clone or be a mother but I didn’t have the time to treat them as such and they started flowering and will harvest a tiny amount LOL I"M SORRY!! I feel like I failed you with my clones.

6 Likes

At least you made it that far… RIP all Mud’s Wash cuts. :sob:

7 Likes

The plants have not been out of the closet much since the weather has been kind of crappy.

Runtz

She’s pretty. I’m glad I kept her small

I haven’t killed the Pop Art yet. She’s also grown too close to the lights in the closet and kind of cooked her top buds.

She’s gonna push for another week I figure.

This one will grow in the living room this winter lol
it’s a lot smaller than last year’s tree was (thank the ganga gods), but we’ll decorate it (I’m sure).

• -

No harm, no fowl! Happy Thankgiving! I have a little turkey that needs a home for the winter.

11/20

9 Likes

She really is. I’m liking small a lot, too. Beautiful.

LOL. Are you saying you’d give me another chance? I’m always in! Plus, I still want to give you samples of my first grow. My recent grow is still curing.

Hope you’re hanging in there for the holidays. Can’t wait for 12/26. LOL. :green_heart:

7 Likes

I think we’re gonna try to grow autos inside.

I’ve heard good things from Mephisto.

11/28/22

11 Likes

Growing SNL right now too, also first time running Meph gear! Good luck @OlyBoy :fire::+1:

8 Likes

Let the games begin… Autorauma it is… :+1:

9 Likes

The Pinot Noir i currently have going looks like she’ll be a beast.

8 Likes