OlyBoy's (Dunning–Kruger growing style) Last Wash Clone rambling thread with bad advice

Glad to see old O back in the saddle. By saddle I mean forum…LoL not that you ever paused the grow.

10 Likes

You know it! None of my other projects seemed to have worked out. I’m taking all the credit for failure until tonight. My f-ing cat knocked down the living robot tonight. I’m not even gonna correct that autocorrect. I’m 98% sure the plant will live.

I am 102% sure Cleigh will live because she’s my baby and she didn’t know any better.

I had to remove all of Joan’s bling and carefully shove her down in the soil.

I swear to you know who that if it ain’t one thing, the universe will hit you with a left.

Stay lifted, growmies. Much love.

12 Likes

Broooooooooo….

Andor

Can. You. Believe. It.

F.i.n.g. Amazing.

8 Likes

If you can fall asleep in the midst of being interrogated, you’re probably not the guilty kitty.

9 Likes

The little plant has bounced back.

I guess we can’t have little dangly things on the plant for a while. :rofl:

02/07

13 Likes

I like the tree … it’s already got a Christmas tree vibe feel. LoL
O … I have not got into the Andor series man. I’m not sure why, time I guess but the boy says it’s good. Mandalorian 3 is next month though. Only been waiting a year. LoL

7 Likes

Soft kitty warm kitty little ball of fur
Happy kitty sleepy kitty pur pur pur

10 Likes

It’s a little bit sunny, so I brought the plants outside for a while today.

02/08

10 Likes

I love finding these quirky traits with the plants and see them happen over and over.

This is the probably the 3rd or 4th clone I’ve seen do this same thing.

Edit:

8 Likes

We had to transplant living room wash, since the cat knocked it over a week or two ago. It looks healthy, but it’s loose af in the soil. like a loose tooth that a 6 year old don’t want to pull out, but you know it’s goona pop with the right pull.

These snap-able bags are f-ing awesome.

Olykid got a chance to see the roots as we knocked the old soil and roots off.

Olycat thinks they’re still helping.

No. We are not defoliating anything today. We repotted the plant in fresh supersoil with some mykos and stoned dust.

I hope she grows straight again soon. Olycat knows what happens if they get too close to the yellow-sticky-paper-from-hell.

I guess she’s helping Olykid clean up.

02/13

12 Likes

And we have Candyland Peyote and Pink Runtz in the clone box.

02/13

12 Likes

Olycat! Oi!

3 Likes

This is a story about transplant shock. (Scroll up first.)

02/13

02/14

02/17

02/19

02/25 (today)

She did not like that at all. Holy crap. I tried to leave the dying leaves on as long as I could. I thought they were still buffering whatever it was and as long as some of it was green, they stayed. The roots still felt lose and the plant started leaning again, so I did a little more franken-training.

Edit: she also got a shower and is warming up in the kitchen now.

10 Likes

02/25

13 Likes

Super cool. Did they root in the fish water?

6 Likes

Because your a gigantic plant nerd!
I have spoken! - Season III !!! Countdown 3 … 2

8 Likes

Well crap.

I said it wasn’t going to happen, but it happened anyways. I have these new plants segregated from gen pop for another day. They just got sprayed tonight.

I guess OlyKid is gonna have to set up a tent and some lights.

03/03

11 Likes

My new favorite.

13 Likes

Well my spring grow kicked off a little early. I got a call from a nearby growmie who had to take his tents down because they are putting their house on the market.

Mixed up 5 gallons of Jacks321 (haven’t done that in a while) and pulled the new plants out of overnight quarantine. Here’s what we’ve got now.

Pluto’s Bride: Gnome Automatics

These are the only autos.

Pave: Phat Panda

Super OG: Pyramid seeds

The two on the left are Judah’s Cookies: Project Delta and the three on the right are Apples and Bananas: Compound Genetics.

(these five are all from reg seed. so we shall see…)

GG5 and Montana Silvertip

Hopefully we’ll get a tent and some lights tomorrow.

03/04

14 Likes

What would cause that ? looks pretty cool

6 Likes