OlyBoy's (Dunning–Kruger growing style) Last Wash Clone rambling thread with bad advice

Oh great, well hello then Olykid @corduroypants! Nice to meet you! Welcome to the GN fam!
Damn @OlyBoy, you must be a lot older than my mind made me believe or you were a very young teen dad lol!!

9 Likes

I was born in 71… so subtract by something, carry the 2, divide by pi. something like that anyway :rofl: :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Hi @corduroypants !

7 Likes

Beautiful plant.

The rest of the plants are pre-flowering. But this one looks like it’s pre-ballin’. Not in a good way :rofl:

03/11

11 Likes

Pluto’s Bride

And I guess that mushroom compost is no joke.

@TheMadFlascher Should I pick them out, or leave them?

03/11

13 Likes

Saprophytes Oly,
Simply brteaking down organic matter and no threat to your plant health !
This isn’t your first time ! You MUST have some very good temp/moisture conditions for culturing Saprophytes !!

11 Likes

Well good to friggen know man. Jimminy crickets. Monkey with the deducing thumbs up moji. Did I already say something incriminating already… dang gum.
I dunno man. My kid gets on here I’m fucked bruh. Momma’s boys would rat me out backtracking one of my story’s and say dad refers to you as the warden or wicked witch… Or some shit I KNOW I have some’ers. He say … What’s that mean mom…lil sob sometimes .

Ha ha… LMAO. Read that again and Monk straight up calls you old .O… LoL

10 Likes

Yeah, man…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Maan, just came back home from the mancave with the homies. I’m blazed AF :rofl: Blazééé lol. Reading up on your sh*t, dude you’re torturing me lmao :joy: :gun:

8 Likes

I wouldn’t toss it yet, jic. I’ve had some put out growth tips like that and confuse me for a few days.

10 Likes

Yeah that happens alot with the mutants… beautiful though

7 Likes

Yeah! :rofl:.

He’s more fun than a barrel of … never mind.

:joy:

7 Likes

Yeah. I’m holding on for another day or two.

I’d really like to see what kind of flower this would make.

11 Likes

I love how this plant is built.

But it’s one of the males that has to go.

I need to reuse the pots these plants are in and get the Pave clones established in these pots.

Then I can get the autos back upstairs. Then we can flip what’s remaining in the tent.

12 Likes

Up-potting the Pave Clones

I don’t like to pack the medium down a whole lot, but I shake the bags and tamp it down a little bit.

I do like to fill bags like this all the way to the top since the medium will always settle more later than I think it will.
. .

for these plants, I slowly poured one cup of water around the outside of the plastic pots and let it absorb into the soil.

pull the pots out, and viola.
. .

flipped the plant out and the soil is still wet.

Try to flip the square into the square hole.
. .

Cover up any trajic mistakes with come careful covering. Now no-one can tell! (if it’s real bad take a picture so everyone can see it too.)

It’s almost like we wanted it to look like that!
. .

Now it’s time to settle in.

@corduroypants Thanks for the pots.

03/13

14 Likes

I’m in the closet, eating your leaves.

10 Likes

It’s an absolutely gorgeous day. I took the autos back.

03/14

10 Likes

hahahahaha it’s like minecraft

13 Likes

Yeah it is :rofl::joy::rofl:

It’s such a nice day we had a parade.

We’re having one of those days in the PNW that we don’t tell outsiders about because we want to keep it for ourselves. @LoCoRocK The cups are back lol

I highjacked the plants out of the tent and brough them upstairs to give them all an examination.

I wasn’t gonna carry these upstairs though.

those things would have become monsters.

They still might.

Everything looks healthy and now they’ll get a few hours of sunlight until they have to go back in their tent.

And the two autoflowers are back upstairs with me and are also coming along nicely.

the shorter of the two phenos is getting some interesting colors.

They all got a good watering along with some fishshit.

03/18

12 Likes

Afternoon sunshine.

13 Likes