OlyBoy's (Dunning–Kruger growing style) Last Wash Clone rambling thread with bad advice

Pave. Got a little cleaned up.

70 days for the autos.

and the Montana Silvertip

Livingroom Wash

Meow. Alarm cat wants to be let inside.

04/07

14 Likes

That’s a weird effect, but I kinda like it.

12 Likes

I think it looks pretty cool. Have you tried putting the background black?

9 Likes

I thought the black ground WAS black :joy:

I still have stuff to learn.

9 Likes

That’s funny right there…:joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Heres a couple. Its hard to remove all that white.

9 Likes

Gonna be harvesting this week

04/10

10 Likes

Playing a little game that we like to call “I swear to god just one more leaf” with OlyKid.

04/11

12 Likes

Nice fat little monsters. :fire::+1:

8 Likes

That’s a nice array you got there. Lil somin somin to turn the tides of boredom! The silvertip is colorful, bring on the goodies. Look at the monster kitty attacking from above. Meow…

7 Likes

Can I help? Is this people-nip?

9 Likes

NO KITTY… THAT’S my pot pie!!!

7 Likes

Hail wasn’t in the forecast, but hail is what they got.

04/19

8 Likes

Looks like they took it all in stride, don’t see any shredded leaves or any lying on the ground !

7 Likes

Hail no… Poor lil weed plants… c’mon plants you need to go inside - “hail no, we won’t go”
I have spoken!

8 Likes

jeez. That was the day before the hail.

It’s already happened more than once. :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

Funny story about that… we’ve reached the 14 hours of daylight and the overnight temps stay above 40 (it’s been kinda cold this spring), so a few of the plants are now staying outside for good.

I need to transplant one of the Pave clones because I bonked it pretty hard picking it up one time (maybe twice) when the soil was pretty dry and it’s kinda ripped up out of the ground and won’t stand up straight. [call your doctor if it lasts more than 4 hours].

I tried to fix it, but I only made it worse. She’s getting repotted tomorrow.

The silver tip whatever also has fallen off the railing. Twice. But each time she was blown into the porch.

She’s also getting a 3 gallon pot tomorrow.

04/23

12 Likes

I’ve been blown on a porch couple times myself. Just saying :wink:

9 Likes

So here’s the Pave that’s living outside.

She’ll be getting topped this week.

Livingroom Wash got repotted to 3 gallon pot.

She might need a little help standing up because we got rid of a lof of the old soil. Those roots need a little help.

After a week or so, she’ll be outdoors for good.

Everything else got repotted (!) so we don’t have any clones in solo cups anymore.

the two sickly ones are the two that fell off the railing last week.

As soon as any of these start looking stable, they’ll be tossed outdoors also.

Clone Central.

Meanwhile… downstairs…

04/24

9 Likes

Well looks like your not staying too busy O. Now that you officially have double the help that is. Or is it a competition :thinking: I didn’t get that feeling. BUT I was wrong once before a few years back. :facepunch: The living room 1 will make a fine :christmas_tree: by December.

7 Likes

The Pave got topped.

The rest of the plants got burned pretty badly when they were transplanted.

But they’re still alive :rofl:

05/01

12 Likes