OlyBoy's (Dunning–Kruger growing style) Last Wash Clone rambling thread with bad advice

Time to chop some autos.

91 days

08/18

11 Likes

I chopped a Sour 60 auto yesterday.

8 Likes

Everybody in the bakery got stripped today.

a few of these plants will make it back upstairs.

GG5

Apples and Bananas

Wash

CP, PR and MS

We slipped to less than 14 hrs of daylight and we’ll have buttons by Saturday!

08/21

7 Likes

the weather has cooled down (thank goodness) but now we have to go out in the morning and smack the plants around to get some of the moisture off. we’ve had to defoliate more to minimize leaf-on-leaf laying.

this GG5 is in one of the best spots in the bakery for root stuff.

this is the best spot for sunshine.
everyone’s a bit droopy now because they’ve all been beat up with a dowel rod to shake off moisture.

almost all of the plants are showing signs of going into flower.

Wash on the right.
3 gal pot in a 5 gal pot filled with super soil.
She will come upstairs in a few days for closer supervision.

apples and bananas clone on the left.

here are two of my guardenians.

08/24

11 Likes

Plants look GREAT and the guardians are in fit form !!

5 Likes

Quick update.

GG5

Living Room Wash

MS, CP, PR, AnB

This is the little MS after she bounced back after she…

a few weeks ago.

Here’s the Pave.

They’re still curing…first few buds have been nice.

and i still have one little Pineapple Express auto growing.

105 days lol

09/01

5 Likes

oh yeah…

Question for everyone! What product do you use (preemptively) (or postemptively) for PWM or budrot?

It used to be either

or

What does everyone use now?
Something else?
I just ran out of [stuff i used to use] .
I’m out of touch of what all the cool kids are using.

Thank you!
@LoCoRocK @mudman @1sttimegrower @happilyretired @bow4buck @MrMonkey420 @Slym3r
@nacho151 @happyhippy @repins12

9 Likes

I grow indoors so I have had very little problems with insects. For Alternaria or other fungus I fog the plants with hypochlorous acid.

7 Likes

Purecrop 1 is my base preventative for most things, bugs, mold, etc.
If I had a breakout of something mold/rot related, I fire up the generator and make Hypochlorous acid, which eradicates it immediately. :+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

Hypochlorous acid…

8 Likes

Yeah, HCl over here too… :+1:

8 Likes

I’m not a cool kid so I got nothing for ya! But I’ll be following this post closely!! I’m so frugal (cheap/broke) that every time I consider buying something for the bud rot phase, I don’t. But after all the work I’ve put in to my babies just to get bud rot after two unexpected rainy days, it’s ridiculous that I don’t invest in something good.

I thought there was an item in my Amazon cart I’ve been watching prices for but it’s no longer there. I think I deleted a lot of stuff I knew I’d never buy. And of course, now I wish I could see it. This is why I hoard. LOL

Anyway, I’ll be following but looks like Hypochlorous Acid is the winner here.

7 Likes

Holy Toledo’s… You’s and me is identical. LoL I put a Good deal of work into the outdoor girls and then I slack off when I should de-mold or de-insect. I saw some mite damage this weekend and haven’t gotten around to Azamax it yet. LoL … funny , not funny!! Hee hee

7 Likes

@1sttimegrower Just save up for an HCl generator :wink:

8 Likes

@1sttimegrower

7 Likes

I never even knew about this chemical much less a generator. I’m gonna put this in my cart and hope that there is a HUGE discount on any upcoming Black Friday or Amazon discount days. Thanks! p.s. too late for me this year but I wanna be prepared for next year!

6 Likes

oh yeah me too!

oh yeah me too!
… … …
And here’s an update of what’s happening down in the bakery

09/11

10 Likes

Beautiful, just beautiful. Makes me wanna grow trees again. Kitty cat is nice, too. :green_heart:

8 Likes

Thanks, sister.

Here’s the last auto getting harvested tomorrow.

Pineapple Express, the runt of the two.

09/12

12 Likes

Wow! My autos were teeny compared to those colas!! The trunk alone is massive! Teach me, great one!

7 Likes