OlyBoy's growing indoors this time (Sunset Sherbet)

omg! I didn’t notice that!

Thank you. Every day is a learning experience. I can’t wait for Spring so I can let the sun take over!

3 Likes

Thank you, Hap! As everyone can see, I am failing at my “only one indoor plant” rule. lol!

3 Likes

Rock on brother…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

They are looking real good. Wonder if ya missing the pond muck??

3 Likes

It’s still here. I just don’t want to use it on my indoor grow. I’ll start using it again for my outdoor grow.

5 Likes

When are you planning on starting your outdoor? Maybe I can start something around the same time.

3 Likes

Looking good. Nice buds!:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Shawty is a 10

Hope I linked the YouTube vid right, if not Google “Shawty is a 10 - The Dream” and play it for your lady!

Edit: nope I failed :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:, how do you link a youtube vid where you can see the preview in the post?

3 Likes

On a phone …it’s “share” link
Then “copy”
Then back to forum and post…
Then wait for checkmark to finish

2 Likes

Danke, I was too impatient for that pesky checkmark!

4 Likes

That checkmark will get ya everytime…lol

5 Likes

52 days since flipping. They felt light when I turned the lights on so they got fed this morning.

02/02

15 Likes

Looking good…:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

My mouth is watering :drooling_face:

3 Likes

I :eyes: sticky fingers in your future

4 Likes

I’m certainly going to be buying some gloves. When I stripped the plants of their fan leaves on day 42, my fingers and shears were a mess. I got a couple little sticky balls rolled up and I gnawed the rest off. lol!

02/03

17 Likes

Very funky!!! She’s blissful!

4 Likes

Awesome buds! Hope to have some myself one of these days!

2 Likes

DAAAAAYUMM!!! Dont use gloves, just roll the stuff off your fingers after trimming, finger hash, and smoke it. Its just compounded trichomes that you warmed up and melded together to make hash. Its always been delicious when i did it, and crazy potent.

But its your call!

5 Likes

This device is so cool. Here’s a snapshot of the temp/RH in my closet over the past 14 days. I’m learning to mitigate those spikes in humidity like the one in the red circle.

@MrBlue I had no idea the plants put out so much humidity when their lights go out! Thanks for posting this device over on your thread.

5 Likes