OlyBoy's growing indoors this time (Sunset Sherbet)

Very funky!!! She’s blissful!

4 Likes

Awesome buds! Hope to have some myself one of these days!

2 Likes

DAAAAAYUMM!!! Dont use gloves, just roll the stuff off your fingers after trimming, finger hash, and smoke it. Its just compounded trichomes that you warmed up and melded together to make hash. Its always been delicious when i did it, and crazy potent.

But its your call!

5 Likes

This device is so cool. Here’s a snapshot of the temp/RH in my closet over the past 14 days. I’m learning to mitigate those spikes in humidity like the one in the red circle.

@MrBlue I had no idea the plants put out so much humidity when their lights go out! Thanks for posting this device over on your thread.

5 Likes

Your welcome my gro bro. Glad there helping u :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Looks sweet oly :fire:

1 Like

Sawzalled down 7 hrs ago :v:t2:
Have a great day oly :facepunch:t2:

11 Likes

Noticing your RH spikes when your temperature drops. Aren’t the related loke as temp drops humidity increases.

2 Likes

Aren’t they related like at temperatures drops humidity increases. I hate auto spelling.

4 Likes

Set up a hydrometer outside. You will see in nature generally humidity or moisture in the air increases when the sun goes down.

3 Likes

Believe you are correct. If I remember correctly warm air molecules expand allowing the air to uptake more of the humidity. Cooler air molecules have less surface mass and cant hold the humidity

On another note, where is the post with this device? Looks interesting and curious

4 Likes

Humidity, environment for that matter is so important and it’s the last thing I have to master. Because I’m not even close to ideal with my little room, in a shed, outback… LMAO NOT easy to control with those factors …until I build my badass man cave/shed/Batcave/greenhouse. LoL
This just came from this article and it’s a really smart point of view

Cannabis and Humidity 101: the Fundamentals of Grow Room Humidity Control | The Weed Blog.

The more you read, the more opinions you gain and the better off you’re going to be,” Retzlaff said. “For every 10 articles you read, you’ll get 10 opinions, but more importantly you’ll find commonalities that you can apply to your operations.”

10 Likes

@bow4buck Here’s the post Where I found out about it.

1 Like

It’s been 55 days since flipping. Giving them a week of transitioning period, I’m guessing that this is the probably the end of week 7.

Duchess

Duchess isn’t throwing out many white pistils now. There are a few. It’s hard to take pictures of them this morning.

I think Duchess will be harvested first.

Backup

Backup still has white pistils showing up each day.

She will probably get an extra week or two to flower after Duchess is harvested

Shawty

Shawty has never a good spot under the lights.

She’ll get a good spot after Duchess has been harvested.

She has lots of white pistils.

It’s been three days since their last feeding. Today they each got a half gallon of water with Jacks321 and Flower Fuel.

02/05

13 Likes

Small 2 in one tent would be perfect for that space…i have too many tents lol.

4 Likes

It’s not enough for what u wanna do u need 10 more bruh :rofl:

3 Likes

I might do that next winter. In the meantime, I’m just going to wait for spring so I can start growing outdoors again!

4 Likes

Nice nice. This is a tiny bit smaller one then i use. But i love it plenty of room for propogating.

4 Likes

End of the indoor harvests till fall you say? Look at all that frosty goodness!!

3 Likes

Yeah… I’ll start the next plants indoor in April and then transition them outdoors when the weather gets nice.

3 Likes