OlyBoy's growing indoors this time (Sunset Sherbet)

Wow you’re stuck post is gone too. Cool. I love your creativity, outstanding. That a way to get her done. :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

3 Likes

their water consumption has slowed down a lot. I’m giving them .5 gal per plant every three days (instead of every other day). I feed them based upon their weight and how they look and their color.

Duchess

Backup

Shawty

Shawty is in a 16 oz clear solo cup inside of a 32 oz cup. She gets fed from the bottom, which is why she has the saranwrap on the top of her cup. Shawty gets ~6-8 oz of water every three days now.

11 Likes

Nice looking plants @OlyBoy.

2 Likes

I tortured that poor plant because a few of her branches were growing a lot faster than her other branches and I was trying to keep the ‘canopy’ ~level because my indoor lights are not identical and I wanted both plants to be as about the same height. So the twisty one was twisted to keep it shorter.

7 Likes

omg! I didn’t notice that!

Thank you. Every day is a learning experience. I can’t wait for Spring so I can let the sun take over!

3 Likes

Thank you, Hap! As everyone can see, I am failing at my “only one indoor plant” rule. lol!

3 Likes

Rock on brother…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

They are looking real good. Wonder if ya missing the pond muck??

3 Likes

It’s still here. I just don’t want to use it on my indoor grow. I’ll start using it again for my outdoor grow.

5 Likes

When are you planning on starting your outdoor? Maybe I can start something around the same time.

3 Likes

Looking good. Nice buds!:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Shawty is a 10

Hope I linked the YouTube vid right, if not Google “Shawty is a 10 - The Dream” and play it for your lady!

Edit: nope I failed :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:, how do you link a youtube vid where you can see the preview in the post?

3 Likes

On a phone …it’s “share” link
Then “copy”
Then back to forum and post…
Then wait for checkmark to finish

2 Likes

Danke, I was too impatient for that pesky checkmark!

4 Likes

That checkmark will get ya everytime…lol

5 Likes

52 days since flipping. They felt light when I turned the lights on so they got fed this morning.

02/02

15 Likes

Looking good…:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

My mouth is watering :drooling_face:

3 Likes

I :eyes: sticky fingers in your future

4 Likes

I’m certainly going to be buying some gloves. When I stripped the plants of their fan leaves on day 42, my fingers and shears were a mess. I got a couple little sticky balls rolled up and I gnawed the rest off. lol!

02/03

17 Likes