OlyBoy's growing indoors this time (Sunset Sherbet)

Merry Christmas, Growmies!

I checked the plants first thing and their pots were feeling quite light, so they got fed right away.

tiny little bud sites throwing off pistils!

Shawty is always in the background.

Time for me to get breakfast started before the kids wake up.

I hope everyone has a happy holiday, regardless of what you believe or how you celebrate.

Stay lit, my friends.

12/25

15 Likes

Looking they are getting somewhere Oly…time for them months of hard work to pop some buds and pay for themselves… With Christmas jeer and thick white clouds of delight!!
Ho ho ho!!!

2 Likes

Trimmed a few fan leafs today.

12/26

15 Likes

I detect a predator camouflaged in the background. :+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Lol! Yeah. She’s allowed to nap in there during lights-on time… as long as she isn’t chewing on the lower fan leafs. She used to nibble on my outdoor grow (couldn’t stop her) so I know it won’t hurt her.

3 Likes

Duchess continues to grow a little more quickly than Backup. To the best that I am able, they have been given the same amount of water & nutes, same soil, and they get rotated regularly underneath the lights.

A couple of weeks ago the canopies for both plants were the same height. I’m not training anymore. Backup is getting a Christmas Candy tin to raise her up a few inches to Duchess’ height.

The stretch from both little ladies is easy to see.

Backup

Duchess

Shawty - I need to find something else to stack her on.

Shawty’s roots. Not the best picture, but you get the point.

12/27

16 Likes

Phenos gonna pheno

4 Likes

Damn straight!

2 Likes

Love the bends on those girls. Looks kinda like bamboo.

2 Likes

You’re right! They kinda do!

13 Likes

Bamboo and Bonsai do click lol

2 Likes

4 Likes

Looking good Oly…gonna be some phat ass colas…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

I know I had to raise the lights an inch or two yesterday because of the new growth. When I checked on my plants today, I had to raise the lights again in order to keep my lights 18 inches above the canopy!

I only have about two more inches left that I can raise my lights.

12/28

8 Likes

I topped my light out the other day. Next I’ll have to start taking out stands/risers.

6 Likes

Or lower your floor!!!

7 Likes

I’ll remove the risers and stands and watch and see when the plants stop stretching. Maybe if I quit raising the lights the plants will slow down?

5 Likes

Maybe, sometimes they just wanna stretch though

2 Likes

What size pots do you use? I’m gonna take my first clones off a plant I started in an aerogarden and start a real grow. Got a tent and a light and a cloning kit. Need to buy a couple of those smart pots. Not sure what size. Two plants in a 2 and a half by five? Or 3?

3 Likes

Once you start you will want bigger lol

4 Likes