OlyBoy's growing indoors this time (Sunset Sherbet)

Simple Brilliance.

3 Likes

Wuuut? In coffee? What kind of sorcery is this?

Do tell!

5 Likes

Oh…man you haven’t been introduced to cannabutter in the coffee yet… it’s a thing man!! Delicious And start the morning off :+1:

7 Likes

Plop a spoonful in your cup and make rasta java, its a good time!

7 Likes

I guess Folgers ain’t exactly the best part of waking up anymore. lol!

8 Likes

27 days since flipping these ladies.

And six days from stripping.

The new growth has come back pretty strong.

01/08

16 Likes

My man…:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

The lights have been topped out since 12/30. The stretching has either really slowed down or stopped.

The upper most colas are about 12 inches below the lights.

10 Likes

As long as ya watch for bleaching your good it seems. 12" is close for me but I don’t do much adjusting of lights so my opinion on that don’t mean much. As far as stretching goes they are well into flowering so they should pretty much just start plumping up. What are you about 3 weeks from the light switch?

5 Likes

Yes. Tomorrow will be the start of week four.

4 Likes

Well, I don’t know the right amount in my coffee yet. But I know how much is too much. :joy:

9 Likes

Sure was! :joy:

4 Likes

Did you have a budder day?

4 Likes

Yup. And I’m so hungry now.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: well good things its dinner time, atleast here anyways

5 Likes

Oh oh you got buttered, :rofl:…you didn’t get baked…

5 Likes

No kidding :crazy_face:… super cool U tried it… it’s hard…well for me, NOT to use it w every cup of coffee while there is budder in the fridge! LoL sounds like it was a success. Oh and I think it’s delicious too. My wife not so much!

5 Likes

01/09

11 Likes

Looking real good!

After a week and a half of feeding them their first full dose of Jacks and Flower Fuel, I haven’t seen any signs of nutrient burn or indications of anything else to make me want to back off on nutes.

After being stripped last week, I’ve gone from feeding them every three days instead of every other day.

Shawty still needs water every other day. When I’ve waited until the third day to feed/water, she feels super light and she looks a little droopy.

She’s looking a little better now after some regular water in her outside cup a few hours ago.

01/10

13 Likes