OlyBoy's growing indoors this time (Sunset Sherbet)

Yep. RABS1 doesn’t like being pulled too hard.

2 Likes

Yes it was a storm, good memory. Stor.ed at night found her like that next morning. After that dont think ill let splits bother me😁

7 Likes

I still don’t remember why I messed with a perfectly good plant that was growing outdoors with natural sunlight.

I truly am surprised at my level of success with those early plants…when I really had no idea what I was doing. I am so glad I document my mistakes to remind me of the “oh. i did that once.” kinds of moments. I’m still doing it. lol!

5 Likes

So true. Thank you for finding that picture. If a plant can come back after being pummeled like that, I am not going to worry either.

6 Likes

They are some tough flowers. , they grow like …weeds!! Man think abound it we abuse the hell out of these things… LoL cut, poke, split, tie, ice…
It’s literally like we tryin to murder em…lol

6 Likes

“This hurts me a lot more than it hurts you.” :joy:

5 Likes

I can remember my first branch break, Im pretty sure I almost cried. Lol i stuck that little broken branch in some coco and kept her damp, now shes a full blown monster plant at my buddies. Ill put a pic up of it. Hold on…

2 Likes

The one on the left is her now, the other 2 are from seed. All White Widow

5 Likes

I popped a zip into the oven to decarb and make cannabutter.

The last thing we baked was monkey bread.

Now it smells like cannabis and monkey bread in the house and it smells so good.

I’m going to gain 5 pounds today.

Go 'Hawks!

7 Likes

How’d the budder turn out? That’s the part I have a problem w in my house is the decarbing smell. Thats why I gave so much thought into getting the Ardent…

4 Likes

Dude get some turkey roasting bags. I started decarbing in them works like a charm for smell. Just don’t open the bag until it has completely cooled.

10 Likes

Or if you’re in a hurry take them outside and open them :+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

It turned out great! Probably gonna make some rice crispy treats with it this afternoon!

7 Likes

I’m gonna have to pick up some turkey roasting bags for the next batch. Thank you.

4 Likes

25 days since flipping.

12/05

10 Likes

The twist tie I was using to brace the split in Backup’s trunk was not holding.

She is taped up real good now. The training on Duchess’s branches are not showing any problems.

7 Likes

Anyone use these before?

I think I want to try something with these when my auto flower plants this spring.

4 Likes

@happilyretired has something like that I think.

3 Likes

LoCo I got the insta-pot but havent taken time to figure it out yet. I read that it was odorless.
Bowfor that’s a great idea!! What temp and how long?

4 Likes

Yes Happy does use them 90° bendies and I asked him about them. He likes them and recommend I get them from Amazon…
I asked my wife to grab some of the turkey bags as well. I’m gonna give it a try because i need some GD budder for my coffee…

6 Likes