OlyBoy's growing indoors this time (Sunset Sherbet)

Stem/trunk shots.

01/13

13 Likes

Do you ladies like being outside?

Do you think we should come outside more often when the weather is nice?

(Please don’t make fun of my Mariner’s cup.)

12 Likes

Imma tell ya right now… I still bring them outside on occasion. Most of the time when I’m watering just to have room to work. But point is I bring them out at least weekly. I try not to if it’s windy only.
Quick story - one of my first posts when I joined ilgm it was a glorious day and I put them out with the sun in the back to take pics. Super proud, just joined forum and got to talk to some ppl I was feeling good. I then post pics and immediately get trolled but I didn’t know. He says “you shouldn’t do that your asking for mites, I lost an entire harvest…” …like panic went over me and I thought I made a major grow no no. Point is - it is what you make it and how YOU do you. So many ways. I wish I had that cat try and scare me nowadays. Id tell him " well stay on top of your shit and be vigilant and if I were you lol, good luck EveR growing outside cause mother nature does a hell of a job"

6 Likes

Chasing the last hours of daylight.

01/13

10 Likes

Finally got to check out your grow journal. Looking freaking awesome to me. Your training is a testament to how vigorous our ladies can be. Gives me ideas about training for my next grow. Will definitely keep a eye ob you.

4 Likes

For the record & since no 1 else did - I didn’t even know the Mariners was still even a team!!! LMAO

5 Likes

I was a part time Mariners fan for a few years during the Griffey era.

4 Likes

Still no power. So it looks like we’re gonna be hanging out on the porch again today.

It’s a balmy 41°F outside. It’s 53° in the house.

01/14

11 Likes

53 is not fun in the house. Hope you get power back soon.:pray::+1:

4 Likes

You know what I just realized?

I forgot how much I missed seeing my plants at eye level.

01/14

13 Likes

Good point. I’m maybe 50% into my dialed in ultimate set up. One detail is I plan on having a stand to put the plants at eye level for training defoliation etc. I have to sit down as much as I can for health reasons. Going to make a stand at the right height with a lazy Susan on it.

6 Likes

Oly bruh…you got it so bad my friend… Lol :joy: the grow bug… i thought you were gonna say you realized you haven’t seen them in over 5 minutes…lol their is no better therapy… well I guess if sex therapy becomes a thing but as of now it’s the best. Do you play them music, we are listening to some STP right now… they look great man, pretty peaceful looking… hey I’m wanted to ask you I thought I saw a creek in the other picture through the trees??

6 Likes

I know I do. :rofl: I also think they start to smell “better” after being in sunshine for a little while.

4 Likes

Day three of no power. But the crews are working on getting the tree down as I type! I’m so excited.

So the ladies are outside again.

I gave each of the big girls 3/4 of a gallon of water, Tuesday, when I fed them. It’s Friday morning now and they’re finally starting to feel light. The lack of light and heat have really slow down their water consumption. The little one is still drinking like crazy though.
01/15

11 Likes

Your plants always look so pretty and happy. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yay! The power is back on!

So I brought them back inside, and watered and fed them. Time to warm them back up.

01/15

11 Likes

How long have they been flowering?

3 Likes

I flipped them on 12/12. So this is near the end of their week 5.

3 Likes

Glad to hear that my friend!

3 Likes

We are on the same grow schedule it would seem. Flipped mine on 12/12 also​:grin::call_me_hand::v:

That darn stuck post…

4 Likes