OlyBoy's growing indoors this time (Sunset Sherbet)

Another picture perfect day in the PNW!

Duchess

Backup

I think Backup is looking pretty good as the backup. Maybe I should name her Foles.

Shawty

01/19

9 Likes

And these are my two remaining clones from my Wash grow last summer.

Ray

Rebel

Ray was cloned from Zero back in the 3rd week of July. She got too tall and I topped her (in half) on 12/08. Rebel is her top half.

01/19

10 Likes

Some mighty fine ladies you have there! Enjoy watching their progress.

4 Likes

Yo!!! That is dope! “Take the pun as you wish” lol

6 Likes

The plants still feel heavy from the big watering I gave them three days ago.

I’m glad I did not give them that much water after I defoliated. It would probably take them longer to drink it all, wouldn’t it?

01/20

12 Likes

Could be plus a lot depends on temp and RH. Looking real good btw! :+1:

5 Likes

I try if possible to plan defol around feed and water. I believe most ladies like food and water after being undressed.:grin::call_me_hand::v:

7 Likes

I usually feed about an hour or so before i go defoliating or training. The plants are moving the fresh water up through the branches and leaves by this time so theyre a little more flexible. @arrow is credited for that information.

I have noticed that when I defol this way, I (theoretically) am able to tell which parts of the plant are getting lots of nutrients, and which are not being as heavily fed, by tasting the stems of leaves I cut. Ive heard that heavy ppm water in cannabis tastes bitter, people use this to determine when a plant is finished flushing as well, i have read.

I adjust the watery tasting branches into the light a bit more if possible, hoping maybe it will increase nutrient flow to those branches with the increased light?

My theory doesnt hold any weight yet but im going to run with it for awhile and see what comes of it

9 Likes

I noticed that two of my plants are growing buds in pairs (north/south, east/west, north/south, east/west).

And my other plant’s buds are staggered (east, west, north, south, east, west, north, south). Looking at the lower parts of the stems, it appears the first three nodes were growing in pairs. But after the first few nodes, each branch starts showing staggered growth.

I don’t know if this is normal or common. I just noticed it for the first time today.

@devjyarn, your spiral staircase picture from a few days ago is what really made me notice mine today.

01/21

11 Likes

I’ve noticed several of mine doing that. Aileen is mostly symmetrical but there are a few nodes at the top that alternate.

Common or not they look great! :metal:

4 Likes

That normally does not happen on my plants …it would have been an awesome symmetrical extended flux :wink: …just saying …:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

I havent noticed it before but I’m thinking it can’t be too uncommon. Now I’m curious and will have to take note when I get home & give them their daily praise. LoL
They are looking frosty and scrumptious though …

4 Likes

![image|375x500] guy(upload://dbqjwlf4TmqMJkMxHCYvxCRjhBP.jpeg)

Just looked at my girls as far as stacking. Seems to me if buds are stacked in pairs the bud sites are almost twice as far apart as the plants where they alternate. Anyone else see that?

8 Likes

Yes! That’s exactly what I was noticing!

10 Likes

It’s been 42 days since flipping these ladies.

01/23

13 Likes

Now they have all had their trim. Any leaf with the stem long to cut was removed.

01/23

8 Likes

Bud pics.

01/23

10 Likes

Oh man it’s getting real. Exciting :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

Awww, yeah!!!

All cleaned up.

01/23

10 Likes

Love that big sun!