Opunterra soil regenerator test run

Awesome. Thanks gary. Here is some pics of the plants. Close ups r just the cic i dont think quite anything showing yet but javnt looked at close ups yet either. Lol. Taller skinnier r mid snk and shorter rounder are cic

Not sure if this is a good thing but looking at these pics i see pistils on the close up of 2 or 3 pics. All diff spots of the 2 cic plants i spraying

7 Likes

Ok fellas what ir thoights on if the spray is working or not

Mid snk

Hope i got pics right. This phone did an update and all.kinds of shit is in other spots now pics are all weird and moved around. Wtf. @repins12 @jj520 @pr1 @skyfishbud thoughts.

5 Likes

How long have you been spraying?

5 Likes

Well lets see 4 sprays prior to flip i did every other day for 8 days then flipped. And every other day since and i believe i have 4 sprays done since flip. Still spraying tho havnt used a whole lot of spray between 4 plants so far and 8 sprays per plant i got 16 oz gone only. Not too bad and i wanna believe its working atleast on the cic it appears to be ao to my eyes. It looks total different but i could be wrong but hope not. Lol. Thanks for popping in

6 Likes

In the first set of picks the pistols look like they’re receding back and turning

6 Likes

Those r the cic plants. The mid snk r still questionable but dont much show either yet so making me lean towards its working as all the other ms clones showed by now

6 Likes

@jj520 @repins12 @pr1 @skyfishbud. Looking promising. Fingers crossed still tho.

9 Likes

Looks like some nads coming on to me :+1:t2:
Nice work

8 Likes

Looks like you got it, my brother. I personally would keep spraying :+1:t4:

9 Likes

Oh yea, it’s beginning… congrats… we’ll have to discuss the spraying times back at home… :joy::wink::+1:

7 Likes

Wow, that happened fast :grin: Are you keeping notes on this. Like the day you flipped, when you start to see the male goodies. And when is dumps the pollen. I want to try and do one and let it pollinate a plant next to it. My winter grow :smile:

6 Likes

Best i can say i dont do notes. Lol. I started the spray and did it every other day for 4 sprays or 8 days a day between no spray. Then flupped to flower on the day i did the 4th spray or on the 9th day i flipped to 12s after that i sprayed every other day til now about 5 more sprays. On 4 plants about foot and a half tall and foot round or so i only use 16 oz of smade up spray still jave a half gallon jar of concentrate to use lol so if itll make the trip being a liquid and someone needs some i have a ton of sts concentrate i could send a bottle out. Brian did u alyer the sodium thio on rhe page i sent u stuff says 3.16g but u need 3.96 g of the spdium thio as this one has the xtra water mecule in it

6 Likes

@repins12 @CoyoteCody @jj520 @PreyBird1. Opinions on should i spray more or stop purps are the midnight snack green is the cherry ice cream. I see some appear open and prolly no dust but they r jyst showing real well.now

3 Likes

5 Likes

Id spray again on the lowers for sure. If your not getting any ill effects or burn do it. When i did a few really hard to reverse strains i increased the spray intervals from every 5 days to every day. It just depends on the strains. Some are very easy to reverse and some are hard to reverse. I had a couple strains try and go back to female during the process.

5 Likes

Ok so to me i dont see no harm being done so ill go for more spraying til i actually see pollen fall. I dont know if its a hard strain or not to do as its my first and others who have tried i believe maybe just didnt spray long enough to get pollen just dead sacs

5 Likes

Looking good Mark. Keep the info coming guys :+1: One day I will get a turn :grin:

4 Likes

Personally, I would keep spraying until I see pollen and then I would continue spraying several more times. Just my $ 0.02

7 Likes

@repins12 @pr1 @jj520 @skyfishbud thoughts keep spraying or is this not working or whats ur thought

4 Likes

I can’t see any pollen, but i couldn’t on some I did either… get a pod or two and break it open, see if any powder is there… pods will keep coming for a long time… :thinking:

3 Likes