Opunterra soil regenerator test run

She’s a thick girl looking good buddy

4 Likes

Wow, Looks Great!

4 Likes

The opunterra and jacks mix one that’s flower does have the bigger buds also. I finally looked. Thanks guys I’m pretty stoked and may have to move my light up some as it’s getting close and only been a week maybe 8 or 9 days now I believe 31st was first night of dark

4 Likes

Are you still using the GH?

4 Likes

Yes tempted to go back and see if anything changws

3 Likes

Ok guys I think I’m done coming on here any more now. Everything I look at is archived can’t like or comment so what’s the point of being here. I’ll try and stick it out the rest of the grow for @opunterra to see the rest of the results but I hate I can’t lik3 or comment on most everything on here unless it’s a thread like nachos or hostile hippys ect ones thats talked on daily. Hope everyone has a great day. Mine seeing all this archived shit just put a huge damper on my day. I do mostly reading and liking posts and it’s pretty bad I cannot even like the fucking posts I read.

3 Likes

All of the outdoor growers, like myself don’t have anything to show in the winter. Definitely takes a lot away for winter topics.

4 Likes

@Mark0427 thank you for your continued efforts with Opunterra. I truly appreciate it, hit me up anytime. I agree with you @sdoyle, it has been very cold lately. I have a local guy that has temporarily shut down.

4 Likes

Get with the @moderators @chrisj helped me when I was having the issues now I’m able to respond everywhere it’s definitely a glitch in the system somewhere they got me going right though thanks fellas :v:t2:

5 Likes

I have like 30 topics or so that can be commented on the rest say archived and can’t even hit the like on anything when it says that. I can see the commenting as some r super old but damn let me like the pics or the post about what’s said lol. I detoured away from the other forums for the most part and was loving it here but seems it’s getting less and less I can like or comment on so I may as well just give up and just grow on my own. I love seeing others pics honestly I do as I look more than I share as most usually have way better looking buds as I usually don’t get mine to color on me. This round is diff for one strain for sure. She’s getting almost black she’s getting so purple. Pics don’t do complete justice but she is getting dark eyeliner for sure. Lol.

Just one for now and I’ll get one with flash at lights out if I catch it. :v:

5 Likes

We archive the old stuff. The old posts have users that arent here any longer.

Invite more people over here. We need more folk to input grows.

2 Likes

I try lots r stuck on certain forums and that’s all. When u archive is it possible to still make it where u can atleast hit the like buttons on the threads if u read. That would be so much easier on my mind. Lol. I read a lot and when I can’t hit the like button it bugs me. I have like an add thing if something gets in my head I need to do it or it bugs the shit out of me for a while. I don’t know why but it does. I am a person with almost 0 patience for most things also my wife is amazed I grow weed with how time consuming it can be and all the delicate shit needed to be done here and there like trimming. She said after doing it on one plant u won’t last long doing trim ing as it is something that takes patience. I can find all the patience in the world when it comes to plants but anything else kink it. I ran out of patience a month ago for that. Lol

2 Likes

If you arkive of all of the old files nobody will be able to see anybody’s past projects or processes that’s all part of the learning process for new people

3 Likes

Archived files can be read and will show up in the search if you use it, you just can’t like comments or make comments, if you see a comment and have questions about it just DM a message to the person making the comment if you want to ask a question, only unlisted topics won’t show up in search.

6 Likes

Yes I can read archived stuff but can’t like or comment. Atleast like it and that ups ones status with all the likes ect. Right?? If u can’t like a photo or comment the likes don’t improve on ur end but on another note. She’s getting black purple now.

That’s today’s pics. Here under will be yesterday’s

A day makes a huge difference I guess lol.

@CoyoteCody she’s gonna be a beauty right here. Got 5 cuts from her should have did 10 daggummit

6 Likes

If we leave them open, folks will sit there talking to no one over and over. There are hundreds of these threads. They would overlap the current threads.

Also they are always over a year old.

I cant control the buttons on the threads. Just archive them. That means they still are accessible. Just not respondable.

2 Likes

You ever looked to see whos liked you the most? Its me! Lol

4 Likes

I love those images

4 Likes

Man who pissed off Elsa this bad. Wtf.

4 Likes

My guess is Prince Hans

5 Likes