Opunterra soil regenerator test run

Well shit he’s from Michigan Imma find him and kick his ass. This cold shits gotta go. Lol. On the plus it is a huge helper for my plants at nighttime lol. Tomorrows pics should be nice and purple. As today’s r a lot darker than yesterday’s. Lol.

5 Likes

@Mark0427 just checking in with you. I know its been quite cold up there

5 Likes

Yes I’ll post pics sometime tomorrow. I’ve been helping a neighbor get his house unfrozen for 2 days now. Hoping tomorrow is the end of it. His house put me thru hell. All. Ew sewer water lines and all. I’m beat right now. Lol. Light r out right now ril morning anyways. I’ll be sure to post some pics to.orrow they r all doing superb right now. One nice purple one and all the clones r just rocking it right now. Getting fat ass buds for the little time they been in flower. Last 2 days was nice swell to them. I e also been watering a lot more this run than I normally do also. So these r getting a lot more water than my normal grows but I wanna make sure this one comes out good. Lol.

5 Likes

Well @Mark0427, looks like you will have an early spring. At least according to Phil

4 Likes

Ok guys sorry I’m slacking alot. Lol. I did however chop the 2 mid snacks that started flower on their own. One was a jacks alone 1 was open and jacks. Jacks alone has a bigger bud to it but opunterra mix is super super frosty compared to jacks alone. I’ll post pics later today for sure. So far from first chop I toom 3 oz dried from the opunterra plant and almost 4 from the jacks one only have wait it’s not the mix of jacks and opunterra that’s the purple plant. Lol. Sorry still early. All the clones are all resembling one another and cannot much tell a difference between the feeds by just looks really as they all appear about the same

4 Likes

Thanks for the update. In your opinion what is the difference is in bud size? Sounds like everything is moving along well. Also, how often are you using the Opunterra? I look forward to seeing the images when you get a chance.

3 Likes

Once a week I just add 15 ml per 5 gallons or for the opunterra plants alone I just did 3ml per gal.but works out the same lol. Bud size differences. Not a whole lot but significant size difference. Opunterra buds r def a lot frostier but smaller but I’ve noticed with most grows the bigger buds don’t seems as thick of coverage as the smaller ones where tricks seem to stack thick on most smaller plants. They need watered today when I get home but I’m just gonna pH some water today I was up really early and out the door really early this am. So far besides the smell I can’t say no bad about the opunterra soil regenerator. It’s done some work with and without help. Lol

4 Likes

Thanks for the update, I appreciate the feedback

4 Likes

Sum itch I didn’t even take pics. Wtf. Just told my wife to take some for me tomorrow she usually remembers shit I don’t. Lol

4 Likes

Lol, that is funny

5 Likes

Alrighty guys did a hard defol as I say 2 weeks at most they r coming down we r 75 or more milky on everything mid section I checked besides the purple one I havnt looked yet. But all the pbb clones 2 weeks at most and chop. Nice buds on them for sure. All are pbb besides the purple one that’s a mid ight snack by @CoyoteCody pbb is by Graysin farms

@magi @opunterra @not2sureyet

10 Likes

Wow verry nice mark ! Boom :stuck_out_tongue: :100::heart::muscle::fire::boom:

7 Likes

Thanks. Trying. Work kills my grows tho. We had the COVID break I had tons of time for them I had some beautiful grows. Now they r half what they could be.

8 Likes

I can’t wait to get mine flowering. Very impressive plants @Mark0427 !

They are stacked! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I just stared at those images and lost track of time

7 Likes

Congrats looks good nice nugs✌🏻

6 Likes

Hey @Mark0427 have you considered a wall mounted fan? I have 3 of these. I take a 1" x 4" x 82" and use a u bolt to hold the wood to the top pole of the tent then attach the fan to the wood. Like a plank wall. Works very well. Heres what i used.

8ffec3ab-c3c4-41b9-b717-3b2f50c8456e

8 Likes

I don’t use a tent. I can screw stray to the walls but only where studs are it’s quarter board for the walls and steel stud not wood. It was all accumulated thru work for free so I did it. Lol.

7 Likes

They should be planted 1/2" deep.

Marty

9 Likes

How those cic clones you haven’t posted?

5 Likes