Original skunk

where would be the best place to buy some original skunk seeds

4 Likes

You could try contacting @todd.mccormick
He claimed to have some in his catalog back in '19 according to this post.
Authentic Genetics Seed Catalog Late May 2019.pdf (2.4 MB)

Other than that I can recommend the Exodus Cheese (feminised) on Green House’s website. It’s supposedly skunk #1 really:

7 Likes

@meiling11 , @MrMonkey420 has just given the most solid advice. Nice one.

7 Likes

thanks for the reply im thinking of trying some for next years grow i already have a bunch of seeds but i loved the old skunk from my youth

6 Likes
4 Likes

looked but it says its sold out ill check back before spring and see if its in stock thanks

5 Likes

@meiling11 Check the Exodus, I guarantee you you won’t be dissapointed! The smell knocks you out almost.

4 Likes

@MrMonkey420 thanks im going to order some

6 Likes

@TechDCo @chrisj @MrMonkey420 had a good year growing even fighting off bud rot ad dealing with a hurricane still
managed to get 30 quart jars full of buds im thinking of doing a grow journal my next grow im a outside grower so ill see how it goes thanks to everybody for the help

7 Likes

@MrMonkey420 exodus says they wont ship to the us

6 Likes

Definitely do so, I’ll be following :eyes:

I can send them to you if you want, the Dutch are our neighbours.

6 Likes

@MrMonkey420 if you can get me a total price we can figure out how i can get you the money then once you have the money you can order the seeds and send them to me

6 Likes

7 Likes

my plants july 5th

6 Likes

Yep, no worries.

I think we can with paypal. @Preybird knows how.

I found an old invoice from the order I placed in july, so you have an idea of what I payed to get it to my door:

I haven’t dropped the seeds in dirt yet so I weighed the original pack:

-with envelope:

I figured out how much shipping would cost you. If you don’t care about customs in your state and I can send em straight in the original package in a padded envelope it comes down to this:

+I believe €1,36 for the envelope.
Add that to the invoice.

These are my seeds, I will make a new order so you get the freshest batch from GHS. Or you can get these if you don’t want to wait. They’re from july.

Damn I like this! #getgoodgeneticsoutthere

7 Likes

@MrMonkey420 that sounds good but ill have to set up a paypal account just have to get with @PreyBird1 and figure out how to do it

6 Likes

Hey mate, @Dog_Fart1 pointed out that you can get em on Seedsman! No need for all this hassle. Good on Dog!

6 Likes

@MrMonkey420 good ill look today thanks @MrMonkey420 @Dog_Fart1

7 Likes

Sweet you guys figured it out. Im waiting on some seeds from Amsterdam and there hard to get here in u.s. and hopefully they make it over. Ive been after them for a coupl years

7 Likes

If they don’t, let me know and see if I can help. @PreyBird1

6 Likes