Pray for Preybird

A bean package arrived today I just wanted to say thank you to derek on behalf of my honey. And again I’m very humbled by everyones words about my husband thank you all so much. And @scotty17 I’m sure your somewhere in his head right now because he talks to you more than me also lol

19 Likes

@PreyBird1 Thanks Mrs prey you are the best and you are now going to see the joys of growing lol… its tedious at times but you will love it :seedling::herb::palm_tree:

13 Likes

Never met you MRs. Preybird… but damn your hubby is a stand up guy and I wish the best…

8 Likes

I feel like he’s a big bro i never had. This messed me up. I am still crying everytime I think about this. I hope your doing ok. Can we do anything to help you?

4 Likes

Stay strong bro…grow the shit out of his genetics… preybird farms will win cannabis cup one day with the right strain mark my words… and we all…be apart of it

10 Likes

Newer member here but been ridin over 45 years. Sure wish I was close enough to help out with the every day things and whatevers needed. Ongoing prayers for Mr. and Mrs. Preybird and all friends and family. :pray::pray::pray::pray:

5 Likes

Yea man preybird a good dude you don’t get all this love without it being real. I hope everything works out i have a feeling it will. Hang in there too mrs preybird your a strong lady taking care of him in this situation. I know He will be ok with your care .

8 Likes

Wow, just want to say you’re in my thoughts @PreyBird1! I’m really quiet on the forums but have learned so much from the frequent posters. Preybird is a legend! Hoping for a speedy recovery and sending love from afar.

6 Likes

Praying for you bro!!! Can’t wait til your back on your feet man!:heart:

4 Likes

@PreyBird1 had his first surgery went well everyone… on his arm… still need to do another arm

16 Likes

Positive will always beat negative… world is fucked up right now… wherever you are whoever you are always stay positive… good beats evil… always strive for better

9 Likes

Thank you @scotty17 glad to here things are progressing…

4 Likes

Fuck!!! I’ve missed a few days and come back to this? Fuck 2020!!

You got this @PreyBird1. I mean you can damn near do everything else. Thoughts and prayers from your lone star family.

Thank you @scotty17 for keeping us up to date.

4 Likes

Appreciate the updates big time! Thank you for that.:+1::100:

4 Likes

Praying for you Prey! @PreyBird1 Never met you man but you seem like a super cool dude and very knowledgeable. Hope you get back on your feet soon!

5 Likes

Glad to hear @scotty17 thanks for the update. And you got this @PreyBird1 stay strong.

6 Likes

@preybird! My fam and I r rooting for u!! Get better soon bruh!!!

4 Likes

Wishing a speedy recovery!!

3 Likes

He stays in my prayers every day :heart:. Get better soon @PreyBird1, we all miss you terribly and hope you have a quick and easy recovery. Sending all the love your way.

4 Likes

Damn @PreyBird1! Praying hard for you bro!! Keep fighting!! Wish you quick regeneration just the like the plants we love to grow!!! Thanks for the updates @scotty17.

6 Likes