Rain water bubble hash

Just got back from a busy town of holiday makers, back to simple life with new bags. Fullmelt Filtration. What is so exciting about these bags is they are locally made in South Africa.
Top quality packaging, 6 filtration bags color coded with the micron of the screen. 250, 190, 160, 120, 70 and 38 microns each, comes with handles on each bag and reinforced with a line of web tape.

I have kilo’s of trim that is just under 1 year old and a variety of strains. Breaking up the trim into smaller pieces and freeze blocks of about a 500 gram per block. Let that soak in cool water and then start the filtration. Hopefully going to do three runs with each block of trim and see what santa brings! Any help suggestions appreciated.

If you are interested in the company that makes these quality bags, please see below:

4 Likes

300 g of trim at a time in a 5 gal bag I find is most efficient more brings less yeild due to material trapping trichs

3 Likes

They are 10 gallon bags. Point absorbed and reckon less is more. so I will make them smaller in weight. Thank you.

3 Likes

Np anytime :wink:

2 Likes

Make it with sprite or seven up

2 Likes

Hoppiefrop is correct, It will also take like 20x longer because the mesh being clogged so start with minimal amounts. I do a gallon zip lock bag full of little buds and trim with 5 gallon bags although I have never weighed the zip lock bags even though I should.

2 Likes

I eye ball my material bag fills… you want it able to move around and you want ice… just enough to keep the water cold as possible… also don’t work in your bags… use a 5-10gal bucket and the pour through your bags… it’s easier on the bags and makes them last longer…when scraping the bags use a frisbee or something to pull the bags over and tighten the mesh… makes it easier…

3 Likes

Awesome advice guys. Thanks. Merry xmas to all of you and trust its an irie day.

2 Likes

Why Sprite or 7 Up?
Just asking, first time I read about using soft drinks in making hash.

2 Likes

Thought this kind of looked like the african continent. Used my bags last weekend to make some hash.

So the pack has 5 bubble bags, 6 in total including the 250um. And below is what I got from each screen in total.

38um - 7.1g
70um - 4.5g
120um - 0.7g
160um - 1g
190um - 3g

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6nF-WYgdUM

Gave these bags a run the past weekend and managed to get 15+ grams of some decent hash from about 120 grams of bud. I did two runs with these fullmelt filtration bags and got less yield on the 2nd wash. The bags were easy to use and made from high quality materials.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8V-cJ4BREF/

38um - 7.1g
70um - 4.5g
120um - 0.7g
160um - 1g
190um - 3g

6 Likes

Tasty looking right man how were the fine hashes?

4 Likes

They were the easiest to turn into hash balls, heated them up in the over, rolled them with a warm glass jar and made them into balls. Have not smoked the 38 or 70 mesh. Maybe I should just try.

3 Likes

Mmmmm I couldn’t wait if I was u if wake up in the middle of the night and sample before I even realized I was awake haha

2 Likes

I tried the 70u hash. It burns nicely, strong hash flavor, no kick but it was from really badly dried old bud. Just wanted to test the bags as an old friend makes them and sent me samples to try.

Looking forward to the new harvest when I can try some fresher bud to wash. What you put in is what you get out.

3 Likes

I guess the hash was strong. Got a funny message from the guy I did a talk with that his girlfriend was goofed for hours and that he lost the hash piece I gave him. On top of all that he reckons we could make big bucks selling it. Cool news is the show coming up on the 3,4,5 I can get the hash tested on site. So will let you know results.

4 Likes