Round 2 for indoor

Autos kicking along. Dosi kush slight yellowing had to up her nutes. She’s starting to green back up. Arachnid pie and charlotte’s dementia starting to take off. Dosi pluto has some weird growth more than likely grow out of it. We will See what happens , troughs plants pretty much the same. Growing roots. None through the baskets yet but I don’t imagine it will be much longer. Lol.

And of course I had to show my peppers. Finally got them dialed in and chugging along. New light still shows processing and they show out of stock on website now. So hopefully not a stock issue and just a delay in processing. :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

Anyone by chance know why I show a message with a gray icon ? can’t seem to find any new messages :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Refresh your browser it will disappear. It happens to me all the time after I read the message.

3 Likes

Ok thank you. :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Looking like my light will be to my house on Tuesday the 7th.(my b-day) Woohoo. Can’t wait. Tuesday at work is gonna seem like a long day . Order says Amazon but I ordered from medic grow apparently they were out of stock at the wharehouse and pulled one from Amazon inventory to fill my order according to customer service which is why it was delayed.:+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Bubble bucket autos starting to take off.

4 Likes

Train wreck starting to take off , 2 have root’s showing, won’t be long now. Lol

4 Likes

White widow been a little slower to take off. One has roots showing all 3 still kicking along

5 Likes

Any suggestions on replacement fans. That last longer than couple grows … Smaller oscillating , for air movement , I’ve had several different brands and don’t seem to last long. Ive tried cleaning and lubricating on regular basis, still no go. Currently using a duct fan for circulation, but it is limited in area of coverage. :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

I use the Cloudray A6 they don’t oscillate though. I think @PreyBird1 uses the Cloudray S6 that oscillates, @sssportsmfg may use the Cloudray S6 also. I have used mine since they came out a couple of years ago and I haven’t had a problem with them.

6 Likes

Ok. Thank you. Ive heard of that brand, just haven’t tried them. Couple years Definitely sounds way better than couple grows. I’ll be checking into them. :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

@nacho151 Not sure why that name didn’t click right away. Must be the wedding glue :rofl::joy:. I should’ve known better. I have an ac infinity duct fan and controller in my tent and have had it for 4 years no issues. The controller has an add on port for something like a circulation fan. ( feel like a dumb a$$ ). :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:. :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

I think @sssportsmfg uses the A6, I forgot he was the person that suggested pointing two A6’s across the tent pointed toward each other to create a wind swirl, that is if my memory is still working right.

4 Likes

I have an original cloudline t6 with the unc529 controller. Has temp and humidity probe and one spare slot for circulation fan. So that would work out perfect for my tent

4 Likes

I have a vivosun E6. Im still having problems with amazon and the delivery. They lost my package the controller is in that order, so i clicked the customer service link ordered a second in case it didnt show up and i just send back the one (if) it showes up. I had to call amazon today because theres no record of the 2nd one? I just asked for a refund and said fuck it and went to vivosuns website. I have a lot of vivosun stuff too bad its mostly made china because i dont like that. But besides that quality stuff pretty low cost. Im liking the mini dehumidifiers and some of there equipment.

Heres a link to the manufacturer website to view all products touch the 3 lines at the top left for the product lists.

4 Likes

I’ve used vivosun, probably one of the best as far as the Chinese stuff ,I used their digital ballast on my hid lights ( one 4yrs no issue other 2 newer) ,and had an air cooled small hid hood for my tent (1000watt) from them. Never any issues. Still have it all. Lol.

6 Likes

Yea amazon been screwing up lately, my boat Bimini top was lost in the mail. For whatever reason they choose to ship usps on some things and that’s where it all goes down hill. My wife has had a few packages same way lost or not what she ordered missing packages… my new light was ordered through medic grow website but is being sourced through Amazon because the warehouse is out of stock :weary::weary: hopefully no issues :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Ok lights are in let’s see how we are doing. Lol

6 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes