Round 2 for indoor

I ordered more seeds. Found some newer strains that caught my eye and well I paid off my seed card couple months back and it was time to use it again to keep it active. :joy::rofl: oh darn twist my arm. 8 more strains on the way. Wedding pie. , black cherry gelato, platinum lemon cherry gelato, unicorn poop, marshmallow sprinkelz, strawberry Gary. ,scooby snacks, truffle icing

7 Likes

Last white widow coming up , should be showing some leaves by morning. Almost ready for the troughs … Arachnid pie doing well getting ready to go into its bucket, charlotte’s dementia not far behind.

6 Likes

Dosi walker. Still all cloudy. No sign of amber yet. Give her a little longer.

8 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

Autos went into the buckets , give the white widow and train wreck couple more days and i to the troughs they go :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

Welcome seen ya around a bit never clicked this journal til now. Following along quietly now. Nice garden man.

6 Likes

What’s going on my friend. Thank you. I’ve been around a little while. I just had to take a break for a bit due to issues with a grow , frustration’s got the better of me for a bit. Refreshed and ready to grow :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

Awesome I was absent from here for quite a while but found passwords and such and got back on. I don’t post much but trying out a soil regenerator and posting a lil so far. Lol just kinda starting it off

6 Likes

Started taking Dosi walker down. 2 racks almost full :+1::+1::v:

9 Likes

Got a package today. :grin::grin::+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Dosi walker drying 76* 49% humidity, white widow and trainwreck are in the trough, and I’m gonna try and smoke little more this , buddy at work brought me this in. 2 gram pre roll of kiwi kush , liquid diamond infused and rolled in keif , I’ve lit it about 6 times since yesterday, nice indica. :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

Ppm and ph pretty close , little action on the troughs. Yes my water is brown , it’s from the myco + root inoculant… my only special ingredient :joy::rofl::+1::+1::v:

8 Likes

Not a bad haul for an auto flower. Buds jarred and equalizing gonna weigh it next day or so after been burped a few times. Lol. The bud I. The pic is one of the smallest of the whole batch.lol. Definitely a producer, hearbal earthy with a hint of pine and sour skunk. , very smooth, can take big hit without coughing, mellow buzz. Relaxed but not tired. happy and focused, nice day smoke :+1::+1::v:

8 Likes

So I’ve decided to upgrade my lights. Did some digging and was considering the ac infinity ion beam 6. (500 watts). After some more pondering chatting with a couple other grow buddies I decided on a different light. Little more power than the ion beam 8 (730 watts) which I also considered … it just so happens I caught it on sale and on top of that I got another 9% off for a Halloween deal and free shipping. I decided on a …medic grow spectrum X 880 … should be shipping out either tomorrow or Wednesday, :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

That will be cool! I always like new toys and its good to see whats on the market!

6 Likes

It’s a nice light , got some nice features. I’m definitely excited, being my current lights are I think running Samsung 281b… I’ll have more control and better uv/ir coverage and intensity along with more wattages .

6 Likes

Spectrum X is one of the most advanced multi-bar LED grow light for indoor plants. It delivers powerful 2200 μmol/s PPF output in the 880 watt class and high-efficacy 2.8 μmol/J that helps you effectively optimize plant growth, enhances the quality and cuts operational costs. The body of the light is crafted from the strongest grade Aluminum alloy and engineered for maximum durability.

The integrated LED display shows the selected spectrum, actual wattage, PPF value and more! There are two turning knobs placed on top of the screen. Twisting left will set the lighting schedule to 6/12/14/ 16/18hrs per day, turning right will adjust the brightness at your desired level from 100% -30%.

Available with 2 easy detachable UV/IR LEDs panels, you can expect to have 4 tunable spectrum options: V1, V1+UV&IR, F1 and F1+UV&IR. V1 spectrum offers a balanced blue and red wavelength essential for the vegetative stage. F1 offers an appropriate amount of deep red which, stimulates extra photosynthesis for the blooming. When your plants approach the flowering stage, adding a few UV or IR LEDs would be very effective at promoting robust stem growth, proper node spacing, and more flowers.

The commercial growers can sync 50 pieces of spectrum Y lights with one Spectrum X and control them simultaneously. In other words, these 50 fixtures act as workstations and Spectrum X as a master. The growers only need to control the master to make the stations work together. No matter which spectrum, lighting level, or any light cycle you set on Spectrum X, the S pectrum Y lights can complete the same work. Click here to view Spectrum

6 Likes