Round 2 for indoor

Yep. Couldn’t take it. I had enough pieces This wedding glue really get me going. Lol.

5 Likes

Don’t mind the mess on the sewing machine and the dresser. I’m still cleaning :joy::rofl: I had to move them across the room. Lol​:+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Looking good. Cant wait to see that trough in action :eyes::face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Filled and tested , no leaks , added some light nutes . Gonna let it run a few days while I get some seeds germinated, give it a chance for the water to stabilize and get ph set . Gonna pull center trough out and cap the manifold, only running 2 strains and give them a little more breathing room. Lol.

5 Likes

Train wreck and white widow will be the first 2 in the trough. Going to reverse white widow and pollenate trainwreck for Perma frost. :+1::+1::v:and of course pull some clones for seed stock. Lol

5 Likes

Sprouts cruising along. Dosi walker getting close , broke a lower branch the other day moving it into the tent. been kinda hanging, I’ve stood it up several times , it stays and I end up knocking it over again. So I chopped it Smells like fresh cantaloupe , sweet candy with a skunky hint.

4 Likes

Holy cow. Be careful. Dont blow out a lung!

4 Likes

Little ladies in their new homes. The bucket no tag is the second Dosi pluto. Had to get the bucket dry to out lable on No action on the duck. Maybe next time :+1::+1::v: kinda iffy on this la confidential she is lagging behind and a little yellow for my liking. (Seed bank seeds) I’ll Give it a couple days see what happens. She don’t make it and I may just pop another Dosi kush . Homemade strains just seem so much better , especially germination rates. Lol.

5 Likes

Lol I’ll try not too. This buds a little early. Might be a little weak :joy::rofl:Probably be able to try it out couple more days. . From what I’ve been told … dosi pluto cut and Dosi kush get way more frost. Guess we will see. :grin::grin::+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

5 Likes

La confidential is not gonna make it. She fizzled out and turned yellow. One Dosi pluto (was crappy seed) also no go. So I dropped 2 of @repins12 auto crosses arachnid pie and Charlottes dementia , soaking. I also dropped 3 white widow and 3 train wreck, get rolling on frost cross of Perma Dream. :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

6 Likes

Dosi walker cruising along almost ready for chop. :grin::grin::+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

7 Likes

3 sprout on train wreck. One of the shot out of the shell and was floating when they were soaking :joy::rofl:

7 Likes

3 white widow have tails. Looking good so far

5 Likes

Central trough removed , manifold capped, netpots ready to go.

6 Likes

I chopped a small lower , threw it under the scope all cloudy, trimmed it up to dry. Gonna give her a little longer

6 Likes

During my break from grow besides trying to relieve frustration and rebuild my set up and room, I worked on my seed collection. Before my break I had 30 strains during my break I collected I’m now up to 163 photo and 58 autoflower and counting :joy::rofl:. Anyone else have a seed addiction like me

9 Likes

All 3 train wreck popped and cruising along. All 3 white widows popped and shedding their shells. Arachnid pie shed it’s shell and starting to open up. Charlottes dementia has finally popped and has descent tail. So far 8 for 8 :grin::grin:

6 Likes